richardd

A License (Cat 8)

Congrats mate. Ive got one jump left (my 10th AFF consol) then it my Cat 8. Ive had 1 jump left for 3 weeks now. Ive been away from the DZ the last couple of weeks cos ive had loads to do so hopefully i'll get it done this weekend.

------------------------------------------------------
"Ive given up on sigs cos I make a mess of them!"
------------------------------------------------------

it took over a year to get through raps (only about 24 jumps) with the weather we have here and my uni/work committments.

Still - i learned soooo much more about the sport like that. Must have spent at least 4 days at the DZ per jump and another 10 club meetings per jump.

well done on the license, have some fun then... can you spell WARP?

Well done. What time did you do it cos I left about 4 yesterday (sunday) after doing 6 out the skyvan over the weekend.

But couple of beer fines for me:

First skyvan
First tracking dive (18 way for someones 200th, WOW)

Thanks to langar, what a great boogie. And special thanks to the people organising the tracking dive letting me and my friend on, and weed for the video.

B|

UK Skydiver for all your UK skydiving needs.

well done - shame I couldn't be there, and I missed the BritChicks too :( I love bigways out of skyvans but had to finish my dissertation at the weekend - now printed and handed in, so:

Langar Boogie here I come (well, tomorrow!) to go play with a skyvanB|

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

GUS
Yes skyvans good fun. Im gonna get down this weekend weather permitting and get another one in on the skyvan b4 it dissappears
TRICKY
Did a skyvan track turns jump about 11/12 but did my half series qualifier on the LET late afternoon. Must have been around 5pm i guess.
SKYTASH
Have a good day. Hope weathers good to you.

It turned out to be a cracking weather day sunday unexpectedly so defo a bonus.

:)
PS
Work sucked today!:(:(