WrongWay

I'm going to Skydive Chicago

I'm gonna be at SDC the whole weekend of Oct. 18. Who all is going to be there, and who wants to jump with me??? B|

Sunshine, it's a given that you'll be there to jump with me!! ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I'm gonna be at SDC the whole weekend of Oct. 18. Who all is going to be there, and who wants to jump with me???

Sunshine, it's a given that you'll be there to jump with me

Yup. We are gonna have sooo much fun together. And of course i'll introduce you to everyone!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I will be out there the whole weekend....just crossing fingers that my back and neck are doing better so my Doc will not keep me grounded much longer :S

But I will bet there either way:) Come on over to the red packing mats!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I'm gonna be at SDC the whole weekend of Oct. 18. Who all is going to be there, and who wants to jump with me??? B|

Sunshine, it's a given that you'll be there to jump with me!! ;)

If the weather is good, I'll be out there. HeatherB will be in town that weekend as well!

I would dude...cept every time I spend to long on my head I spill my breakfast on myself?!?:S

BSBD,
Rainbo
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Not to drag you away, but that weekend 17 - 19th Hinckley (aka Chicagoland Skydiving) is having a CASA.

It's also our year end party & there'll be lots of great stuff including videos & a huge bonfire. If it's too cold they'll have the festivities inside.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Not to drag you away, but that weekend 17 - 19th Hinckley (aka Chicagoland Skydiving) is having a CASA.

It's also our year end party & there'll be lots of great stuff including videos & a huge bonfire. If it's too cold they'll have the festivities inside.

I definitely gotta come see that bonfire inside then! That's gonna be a hoot!

As crazy as it sounds, I'm wanting to jump the Otters. My DZ is spoiled with a full time Casa so I'm really not missing out on much if I don't hit that. The year end thing sounds fun, as it's a great party here too, but I'm visiting friends at SDC too. I really appreciate the invitation though!!! B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

Sorry, trying to read, talk on the phone & post @ the same time...
all bonfire's will be outside, but the videos may be inside.

The CASA on a short runway is fun, esp when it almost hits the top of the corn!!

Well, have fun w/ your friends @ SDC...
perhaps another time.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

And sorry but all bonfires will be out doors at SDC.

And hopefully intentional bonfires....i'm pretty sure Troy won't be there that weekend, so we'll be safe!! ;)

but I'm visiting friends at SDC too

It's ok, you can tell everyone you're coming to see me cause you think i'll give you a free reserve repack. Maybe i'll just keep you tied up in my apartment all weekend. Hehe.

If Jesse and his gf are there, we can do some FF jumps with them, even though he claims i don't talk to him anymore.... We might even be able to convince that eeneR chicky to do a FF jump with us. Whatever we do, we're gonna have some fun!!

Che, do ya think I'd drive all that way just to save 40 bucks?? I'd be spending way more just getting there, remember I have a DURANGO!!! ;)

I'm goin there to see my bestest skydiver homie g dawg funky cajun chicken rockin diver sweet lovin Che!!!!!!! B|

And to get coaching...... :P

FF jumps are GOOD.............it'll be nice to stop chasing newbies for a weekend....... B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

I'm goin there to see my bestest skydiver homie g dawg funky cajun chicken rockin diver sweet lovin Che!!!!!!!

Gawd you're sweet. Bring the video from our infamous trip to FL 2 years ago, i still haven't seen it. Oh and we should prolly get this thread back on track before people yell at us to get a room. :)