quade

SI writer compares Army jump to bikini-clad supermodels -- Press Clips

http://www4.army.mil/ocpa/read.php?story_id_key=5417

Lead paragraph:

Sports Illustrated columnist Rick Reilly jumps with members of the U.S. Army "Golden Knights" Parachute Team.

by Kathryn Pardo

RAEFORD, N.C. (Army News Service, Nov. 17, 2003) - “Next to hanging out with supermodels at the Sports Illustrated swimsuit-edition photo shoot, this was the best experience of my life,” said senior sportswriter Rick Reilly after doing a tandem parachute jump with the U.S. Army Parachute Team, the Golden Knights.

quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I remember that jump, it was done during the veterans day weekend and it was quite the deal. We had a big group of Brits form the Brit Army and the Knights jumping with a group of hardcore locals. It really was a good time.WE WERE NOT SUCKING AT RAEFORD:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

“Next to hanging out with supermodels at the Sports Illustrated swimsuit-edition photo shoot, this was the best experience of my life,”

I would consider skydiving a damn site better experience than just hanging out with a bunch of women, unless they were all skydivers:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?