skyyhi

AFF 5 and 6

Woo hoo. . .just finished AFF 5 and 6. Had the two best dives ever. . .Finally got that HUGE canopy to full brakes. . .and had a nice soft landing. . .yeah. My instructor, Tom, was so great. He really took his time coaching me through the entire sequence of both dives. What a truly great experience this was.

I am having way too much fun. . .who'd a thought you could have so much fun hurling your body towards earth. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Did you jump with Shark?

Nope, he was having nothing to do with me. . .lol (just kidding Shark). . .

I got to jump with Tom. . .talk about a truly patient man. Very relaxing day.

Sweet, if you're ever at Perris let me know, we should jump together!

Chelle, I would love to have the opportunity to jump together. Once we get through the student stuff, lets make it a priority. . .

As for the weather, it was cold in the morning, but the rest of the day was sunny and beautiful. . .I stuck around after my jumps and got to know people a little better. Stayed for the bonfire in the new firepit and a couple of beers. . .It was a great ending to a great day. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Oh yes. . .just have level 7 and 8 to complete. . .then I am officially a solo student. . .lol
FGF #6
Darcy