Blahr

Landed out

Landed out for the first time today.

I'm a recovering alkie so NO BEER! ;)

This was a "Duh!" mistake. I opened plenty high
but I spent too much time playing around with my
canopy. Having way too much fun.
Suddenly I'm at 1500 ft and there aint no way in hell I'm makin in back.
So I pick my landing area, a small field next to a road,
come in over the road and make the most beautiful landing I ever could imagine making dead bang in the center of the field.

I'm thinking that after boning many landings in plain sight of everyone at the DZ since I returend to jumping last month after an 8 year lay off that it just figures that this landing would only be witnessed by god and some bugs.

Then I turn around and theres a couple car loads of like 5 and 6 year old kids parked on the shoulder that had pulled over to watch me come in. They were all clapping at my sweet landing B| I gathered up my stuff and walked over and said hi. Then they all split except for one lady and her kid that offered to give me a lift back and then a kind soul showed up from the DZ to get me. I said my thanks and headed back.

I guess this was my first demo too. B|

hehehe, maybe you should land off more OFFten
good stuff though.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

I'm a recovering alkie so NO BEER!

That is no excuse.

Technically the Beer is not for you to enjoy anyway. It is for those of us who have all payed their respect to the sport by rewarding others on a first accomplishment. :D

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Well, I could always lay a $10.00 bill on someone and tell them to buy it. Then the beer is still "on me" without my having to buy of consume it.

If I cant drink it they aint getting top shelf beer and thats that ;)

Is that acceptible?

Heh, I landed in a tree on my first jump and WAY off (bad spot) on my second. Got some really odd looks from passing people in cars as I waited for the DZ people to come pick me up.

And I landed *standing*, without radio guidance or anything. Only living things that witnessed it were bacteria, insects and a big fat cow.

The next four landings were hard and unforgiving and only yards away from lots of spectators. There ya go :)

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst