WrongWay

Skygod Tandems???

Saying "no one should be able to brag" around skydivers is like going to a chili convention and saying "no one should be able to fart."

Man if I could not fart at a chili cook off I would explode! Or wosre I would fester and allow it to stew in my bowels and then you do not want to be around when I can't hold it anymore. We are talking a new cause of SARS.:P

POSTS DON'T EQUAL EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean I do not become a better skydiver by posting? Damn I want of this forum then!:P

Someone suggested a while back a "jumps to posts loading" This is a good way to evaluate posts and posters...

Me-2.1:1 Jumps to posts...

Blog Clicky

Saying "no one should be able to brag" around skydivers is like going to a chili convention and saying "no one should be able to fart."

Man if I could not fart at a chili cook off I would explode! Or wosre I would fester and allow it to stew in my bowels and then you do not want to be around when I can't hold it anymore. We are talking a new cause of SARS.:P

What you're trying to say I don't know, but I think I'm going to go throw up...... :S:P

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Of course if you tried to figure my jumps to skydiving advice related posts it would be 33:0.

Good point indeed!! I'll admit, I'm a PW, but thats just cuz it's my job to sit and work on computers all day...B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.