BethUK

Who's going to the BPA AGM? And what's your plan?

you should post this in talk back... more people would see it! i actually just thought of making this post but i thought i'd search before posting to see if anyone else had done it already. well, lookie here!!

i will be there with my friend steph:) cant wait!!! thanks spike... you're the best!

Hmm, I was wondering which to put it in...darnit!!!! Not sure how I move it so I will just see who notices it!! and maybe try moving it if there's not much interest! Bx
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

Im off to the dinner, but have no room. I know a couple of people who do though so will most likely be crashing with one of them. My house mate slept in the corridor on some cussions he stole from reception the year before last though, so thats not usually a problem ;)

i really do wanna go now! Maybe I will...spose if Im not having dinner I can make the decision later...I'll be stopping with you lot then!!! ;)

cool, havent ever been yet...but drinking seems to take precedent! yay! Maybe I will be there after all...just not sure how Im gonna get from Lancaster Uni to Leicester! [:/] Bx

Well if anyone sees my post and is coming from the North to the agm...let me know!!!! Im only little, promise I wouldnt take up much space!!!! :$:P

Bxx

Sorry! Its the British Parachute Association, Annual General meeting and its got loads of workshops, seminars on skydiving etc and then a dinner dance in the evening! B xx

Its the British Parachute Association, Annual General meeting and its got loads of workshops, seminars on skydiving etc and then a dinner dance in the evening!

Rubbish. It is a pretext that lots of skydivers use to get togeather when the DZs are shut due to the weather and get totally incapacitated retelling stories starting "no shit there I was.." before dancing on tables and trying to find a space in a room for the night. B|
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

Well if anyone sees my post and is coming from the North to the agm...let me know!!!! Im only little, promise I wouldnt take up much space!!!! :$:P

Bxx

I think us lot from Edinburgh and Glasgow are getting down some how, glasgow mentioned a minibus? Watch this space, if we have room im sure it wouldnt be a problem

Bristol Uni will be there doing what students do best! I think i got to bed at 5.30am last year - i'll try for an all-nighter and remember my swimming trunks this year!

Mike

---------------------------------------
Ex-University of Bristol Skydiving Club
www.skydivebristoluni.com