dj-seus

No Wind! PLEASE!

greetings

the weather for Missouri tomorrow looks pretty promising... high of 48, winds east 10-15... looks like i may FINALLY be able to break my 6-week-no-jump-FUNK!

as you Missouri residents know, temperature doesn't mean a damn thing - it's the winter winds that keep us grounded...

bluez!

-dan

Oh, I hear that! Been trying to jump for weeks now. To much wind and rain. Or when the weathers perfect, I have something else I have to do. [:/]

When the weather is perfect, you gotta blow off the other thing you have to do B|

Good luck-- I'm going on an even longer drought of no jumping...:( Similar weather here in Ohio... Get one in for me!

I agree, weather here is a pain in the ass. :( It'll clear up one of these days!! B|

Nice to see ya posting Robin!! B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

wearing surgical gloves under your gloves greatly helps keep your hands warm. any pharmacy should have some. we have been lucky here in ontario, only one weekend so far that we havent been able to jump. Once your balls freeze they dont get any smaller!