Shadowplay

Skydive near Salt Lake?

I'm in Salt Lake for a few weeks and I would like to find someplace to the South that is jumping this part of the year. I'm still a student....I've done AFF and I've got 12 jumps, I know not much, and I need a rig. I'm also over 60 days from my last jump. Any ideas or takers?

I haven't been there myself, but Skydive Ogden seems to have a good reputation. You could also go down and visit Clint at Skydive Moab (great scenery and Clint did go out of his way to accommodate myself and my friends when we visited his DZ last month).

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

you might want to try skydive utah, they havn't been jumping since the forst of the year due to cold and snw but depending on how the weather plays out the next coule weeks you could posibly jump.... it will be 1 year that i've ben jumping there now..... ogden is about 40 miles from south slc but is also a good place, they probly won't be jumpig untill safety day... well atleast that is how it was last year i think..... if you are up in the ogden area give me a call, i'll buy ya a beer....

First Choice for this time of Year is Mequite.As stated Ogden will open in March but a little birdy told me if I happened to show up this weekend (Valentines Day) and we had a decent ceiling it might be possible to fallout of a plane.;) but you didn't hear that from me. I suggest you call and talk to Brad Jesse at Mesquite. It is 5 hours or so from SLC and the Veiw from 13K is amazing! You can find them listed in the dropzone section or just click herehttp://www.skydivemesquite.com/

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.