skydivingdutch

Double Mal on TV

that show has done several skydiving clips. the ones i have seen are over exaggerated.

no kidding about the exageration... on one of them they are telling you how he's at 500 feet and falling, meanwhile you can clearly see his altimeter at 2000. :S>:(

MB 3528, RB 1182

My favourite was the crew warp they showed: 4 stack's going along nicely, then a hard dock causes a wrap, normal cutaway and reserve.

The voice-over made made it out to be a total catastrophe and they were all about to die. Then they made it sound like it was 'coincidence' that the guy had a 'backup' parachute. Heh.

No dude the best was when they had the living room setup (featured on JJ's Good Stuff) and it backflipped. You see big shit eating grins on the jumpers' faces as the announcer says "Suddenly, something goes wrong!!!" :D:D:D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Was it the guy who lost altitude awareness and his cypress fired.

I think he had a yellow reserve. I know the main was a Monarch.

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

No dude the best was when they had the living room setup (featured on JJ's Good Stuff) and it backflipped. You see big shit eating grins on the jumpers' faces as the announcer says "Suddenly, something goes wrong!!!" :D:D:D

What could go wrong skydiving in two la-z-boys with a coffee table, a TV, a couple potted plants, a telephone and a lamp? Well, the potted plant could fly off the table and smack one guy in the face, making him bleed... ;)

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

What could go wrong skydiving in two la-z-boys with a coffee table, a TV, a couple potted plants, a telephone and a lamp? Well, the potted plant could fly off the table and smack one guy in the face, making him bleed... ;)

Yeah but he was smiling the whole time, wasn't a bad wound, so it was funny. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Yeah that show sucks..I watch it anyway for the jumping. They had 1 of this student who is " screaming and out of control" and all he was doing was checking his alti and announcing the alti to the JM's. of course later he did chop @ about 300ft and burn in. Perfectly good main too, was just headed for the woods I think