Decibel

Will you be at safety day even if you can't jump that day due to weather?

I'm thinking that I already know the answer for northern DZs where most people haven't set foot on the DZ for the past several months... :)

If Saturday is a no-jump day, will you still head out for Safety day?

I'm wondering because I've seen huge differences in how many people show up on days that are great verses days that are only so-so. Right now 80% cloud cover is forecast, which would normally be quite enough to deter all but the real die-hards from coming out, so I'm wondering if the same thing will happen. Personally, I plan on being there no matter what since it's my first safety day (fear not, homebrew will be there with me, probably an entire keg), and because there'll be free food!

I guess I'm one of the real die-hards. I live in the midwest and it's been months since I've gone more than a week without being on the dropzone.

I'm hoping I can squeeze a jump or two in saturday morning before the wind and rain comes.

And hey, if no one gets to jump that day it'd certainly earn its name "Safety Day" wouldn't it...

Yes I will be at our DZ.

There will be a good number of folks there I haven't seen since the club Christmas party and before.

Weather doesn't matter too much - as long as we have enough altitude to jump. Incidentally, we haven't had a jumpless weekend here (Wisconcsin, Sky Knights-) since November. And I haven't gone more that 30 days without a jump, either.

Easy Does It

I voted I'd go anyway but it's set to be about 70 degrees and sunny so it doesn't really matter. Jumpedy-jump jump! It's my first safety day too so I think I really would go even if the weather was gonna be bad, the good weather is just gravy.

Never go to a DZ strip show.

fear not, homebrew will be there with me, probably an entire keg

And it is quite good homebrew too!

"Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Yet another parochial poll/post:P
there is no option for all of those contries who don't have safety day (we must be safe already;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?