diablopilot

Dayum! Ya gotta love some of the people in this sport!

So the other day I'm watching billvon get out of a plane from the ground to do an intentional cutaway.

I start talking about ny intentional cutaway system, and how I'd like to improve it with a chest mount container instead of just holding the D-bag on the way out the door.

The next week mojosparky showes up at my work to get some measurements, and today he came by and delivered a custom built main container! Gotta love it!

sparky, I owe ya! Rigged it up and it looks like it will work great!
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I start talking about ny intentional cutaway system, and how I'd like to improve it with a chest mount container instead of just holding the D-bag on the way out the door.

The next week mojosparky showes up at my work to get some measurements, and today he came by and delivered a custom built main container! Gotta love it!

Karma. What you put out there, you get back. This is plain to see.

Thanks, Michael. Thanks, JP. Yes, jumpers ROCK! (And Sparky is just plain cool!!)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

(And Sparky is just plain cool!!)

Ahhhh...

Are we talkin' about the same guy??? :o

Last time we jumped all he did was
make fun of my 'revolutionary'

"Cut Away Goggle System" B|

....Gonna be the next 'Hot' thing! :P

(:)actually this would be a better example!)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

>How do you set up an intentional cutaway?

I put the temporary main in a chest mount container with the risers connected to full-size harness rings on my talon. (Two sets of mini-risers will fit on one set of full size rings without too much interference.) Then I deploy the chest main, cut it away, and deploy my normal main.

>How do you set up an intentional cutaway?

I put the temporary main in a chest mount container with the risers connected to full-size harness rings on my talon. (Two sets of mini-risers will fit on one set of full size rings without too much interference.) Then I deploy the chest main, cut it away, and deploy my normal main.

You should put a second set of rings on the harness. You have a good chance of both risers hanging up if hooked to just one ring. jmo
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

How do you set up an intentional cutaway?

I have a pair seperable large rings that are connected to a pair of "L" bars by a piece of type 7 that slip in the webbing under my regular mini rings on the harness. I attach the 3'rd canopy to those, and now pack it into the container mjosparky made which fits on the chest strap.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.