atsaubrey

Really big boys.

I am about 245 out the door. I get perfect openings with a Spectre 210. I love that thing!

edit to add:

As for the anvil club, I am a proud member. When I was going through AFF I had 2 of my instructors have to sit-fly with weight belts to keep up with me. Now I fall at a decent rate after Skybytch had a suit made for me with looooots of drag on it.
Oz

I'm 265 + gear, have been as much as 305 + gear... My last canopy was a Vengeance 150, and I'm currently jumping a Stilleto 150.

I am also on a 4 way team that competes in the Carolina Skydiving league, we're all larger boys, but I am the largest. Our team name is Critical Mass. We tried to practice one weekend last year, and had to use 2 182's to get us to 10,000, thank god we have a twin otter now!

Ganja

There is a guy in Lodi who is about 300lbs out the door and I think he jumps a stiletto 150 as well...
I know for a fact that he jumped my diablo 150 last weekend to figure out a built in turn... he came down like rock but had the skills to land it safely.
The scary part is that he also jumps a VX 107...B|

"We see the world just the way we are...

I'm 260 + gear. My Sabre 210 has been good to me. I was 220 when I bought it, and figured is was more fun to up size my waist line that it waas to downsize my canopy. God bless the "All They Can Cook" chinese buffets.

Last year I started belly flying with free flyers for fun. Had some great dives with sit flyers. My top speed was 187...even the head down boys said should slow down a bit.

I had Zute Sute make me a suit that keeps my 4-way team, Gravity Powered Misfits, between 125 and 130MPH.

I met a 4-way team from canada last week that has an average fall rate of 135+. "Fat Bastards" was the team name. Nice guys, if you ever in the Vancouver area.

As for the Anvil Brothers...I was dissapponted two years. They claimed it would be fast fall rate, but I ended WAY low on those boys. Hopefully i'll hook up for an Anvil dive this year...but only if they can promise me a fall rate in the upper 130s.

I'm 245-250lbs geared up and out the door. I jump a 210 Hornet and a 210 Tempo.
I just had the pleasure of jumping a vintage 28ft jumbo ParaCommander and the opening and landing were much softer than I was led to believe.
BigBoys can and do become skydivers, though you may have to really chase the dream to find a place to train (Hint, Goldcoast will train your jumbo butt:P) and acquire gear.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868