schechter

Jimmy Haliday's new movie

I've been seeing Jimmys stuff in bits and peices for a couple years now.

I'm happy to see he's gonna put something out for people to see on a larger scale! Even more happy he's used music from a good friends (and skydiver/BASE jumper) band. Nice work Eric!:)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I'm not saying the footage isn't good but the rail jumps and the power tower day jumps are sure gonna piss a lot of people off.

Jumping the Power Towers in the day has resulted in increased surveillance at night and 2 people being busted ... at night. I’ve been run out of there as well. They used to be quite easy to get on and off and out of there. Come jump season, the spotlights will be back in action. watch yourself.

Interesting flip techniques by Kirby. He’s quite a lucky f*cker.

Jumping the Power Towers in the day has resulted in increased surveillance at night and 2 people being busted

I see. Point taken and understood. If I take it to that level myself, I'll try to be understanding of such things.

Interesting flip techniques by Kirby. He’s quite a lucky f*cker.

Agreed!:D We knew that ever since the "island landing" incident!:P But I hope he continues to be so (using the considerable amount of skill and smarts he also seems to poses) as he's a pretty cool guy, and a bunch of fun to boot!
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I'm with Tim, here.

The blatant disregard for (a) BASE community ethics, and (b) the reasonable requests made by law enforcement at our most precious legal site, both shown (and shown _off_) in this video disgust me.

Come on guys, effectively telling the sherrif to go stuff himself, then parading the video around the internet (and selling it) _ain't_ exactly the smartest thing in the world.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I've been waiting for this video for a year now, I am an avid viewer of standard Issue, and I can't get enough of it.

You know one day soon there will be so many base jumpers someone will eventually build some kind of base park or something. It's bound to happen.

BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME.

Distracting to traffic and it causes interuptions. It should be enough that the sheriff asks for compliance for a simple request. If the sheriff asks for everyone to wear a orange vest that should be enough that he asked.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Just so I know...

What is the sheriff's reasoning for asking folk not to jump off the railing?

Dave

Standing on the railing attracts the attention of motorists. They tend to (a) stop to hoot and holler--which has causes 3 accidents on the bridge that I know of in the last year, or (b) think someone is committing suicide and freak out.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com