mattsplat

Life insurance

If any body has any info I would greatly appriaciate it. I live in New Jersey and i was recenrly speaking to my insurence agent to whom I have a policy with. To my surprise living in N.J. my rate practicly doubled for adding on skydiving and I havent even asked him about base jumping. Would any body have any expierance with N.J. life insurance?
Thanks

Matt, I am in the same boat. I am looking to add a second term life policy to supplement my current policy. (Wife and planning a family you know) For a 20 year term policy, skydiving will add $5.00 per thousand dollars of insurance. It sounds small; but, it adds up quick. On a $750,000 policy I was looking at that was $3,750 more per year. It just priced it out of my budget. I am still looking in the NY area. If I get anything good, I'll shoot you a PM. If you find a good policy or info, plese share it with me.

Brian

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

I just started with NYLife.. and the rate is .50 cents per thousand for skydiving. I can write you if you happened to be here in Louisiana. Or if you are serious I could probably get something worked out for you up there.
Email with any questions you have.