tazpd

Insurance

I've recently just got involved in the sport with tanden jumps and am now hooked. I am starting my AFF this weekend, but have realized I have an insurance issue, as mine does not cover skydiving. Where can I get a good deal for coverage so my kids are not left without in case of the worse scenario.

A good insurance man/women will know how to look and where to look to find good coverage that will still cover you and not cost you an arm and a leg.

It may take some calling around to find a rep that is worth anything though.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hi Bill,
Got your PM, hey all you skydivers should move to NY, other than self inficticed injury all is covered. Maybe they should exclude auto injuries and slip and falls within your own abode or cutting your your
hand while washing a glass. I think everyone needs
to read the fine print as it is always ambiguous to make one think that certaain avocations are not covered. Insurance co's are pro's when it comes to
bullshit propaganda. Read your policy twice and reread it very slow and I think most will be very surprised as to the outcome of your findings.

You don't have to move to New York. Just check with your local NYLife agent. IF your in AR,TX, MS or LA, I would be glad to help you. 1 in 1200 home policies result in a claim, 1 in 300 in auto insurance results in a claim, while 1 in 1 in life insurance has a claim.