Feeblemind

Got my "A"

Yesterday was an awesome day! After safty briefings I was able to get in the jumps needed to complete the process.

Thanks again to Ed, Jason, Kieth, Lisa, Ryan, JP (Perris) Kimmer, Bonnie and all the others I forgot to helping me on my way.

and yes I bought :D;)

Phil

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Congrats again Phil! That was a fun 3 way, you're flying good.

Fun trip to Byron too. What I remember of it anyway. B|

The trip was alot of fun, it was nice to be introduced to the folks out at Byrons and help out with a noble cause.

I hate to admit this, but you were right [:/] All the jumps plus the :D's made for a very terrible day after. I had to get up at 5 am (didn't get in the driveway till 10:45) to take daughter to a cheer competition. Needless to say coffee and asprin did not help much.

Looked all over for my wallet this morning to no avail (I lose stuff......misplace it I meant quite frequently). Went to the DZ on or way home (my kids got to see the sunset load swoops and now wanna camp the DZ with Pops) still no luck. I headed home and figured I better check the suitcase with my rig in it one more time. Damn thing was in the main chute storage area (I need to get a main to prevent this B|)

See you on Tuesday in the morning, I have a gift.....:)

Phil

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked