crazydiver

NEW SAMURAI

ok... get the pictures up.. it was demanded of me... so i'm doing it now....

it's your turn.

pics are self explanitory.. my old sam150... and me new sig series sam120 :)

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

I think it is something called snow, but I am not sure as it is basically non-existantt here in Seattle as you know...... Hell I almost feel like I got a new Sam the other week. I had to chop mine the otehr weekend over the woods and did not recover it till the next morning about 10am. Nasty spinning function laid out on my back. I was ready to take the whole day off. Only thing was drying it out by hanging it up for a number of days then gave anotehr good inspection. Need to get new Freebag and PC but hell that is not the really spendy part... At least I found it..

The Sam is a great canopy and I am looking forward to getting it back in the air!!

Congrats on the new one and gotta love the "Sig" club!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Jerm DUDE.. what is all that white crap... in the pictures..

ah.. that, my dear, is just one of the beautiful powder white mountain-lake beaches nearby the Ranch. We'll often swoop these lakes when our own pond is occupied by migrant ducks so as to play curteous hosts and not disturb their temporary habitat.

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Guess I have have to find someone near here who has sig. series 95 to test jump.Curious about how much better it flys at final swoop turn?Have fun with your new toy.It is the general skydiving public who still believes that if it is not PD it ain't shit.We of course "Know Better".Humm,wonder if brian would send me demo sig. series 95?

Since yours is unmarked, it is probably a signature series. check out the big air website on their canopies page and it has the signature series features. Some of them you can look at your canopy and tell, but since it is unmarked...most likely its a signature series.

To whomever said it...i've never heard that people think that if its not from pd is shit...for samurais...the ones that are highly sought after by most samurai pilots are the signature series.

Cheers,
Travis

well... my air force of Samurais seems to be getting bigger...

2 136 Sam Signatures
1 150 Sam Signature
1 170 Sam Normal

Figure in 2 more years I might have a complete set of Sams;)

They all fly great... obviously the 136s fly faster than the larger ones... but amazingly the characteristics of how they move and turn are the same across the board... really a great canopy... or set of canopies B|

PS... I might add that they all reside in Infinity containers...

GraficO
GraficO

"A Mind is a terrible thing to taste."