Hazarrd

Coach Course at WFFC?

There is some info about it in the new calendar. . .I see the Tandem Instructor rating course available. Maybe call that group and see if they are also offering the coach course.
FGF #6
Darcy

There cannot be a USPA Coach's Course because the WFFC is not a USPA group member drop zone. The tandem course is most likely not a tandem instructor course but instead the course which is required by the manufacturer, and the instructor portion would be completed at a later date. I know that last year there was a coach's course at Illinois Skydiving Center in Paxton, IL the weekend before the convention started, but with their moving airports it may not happen this year. You can try to contact them by email or phone with the info here. ISC is now operating out of the Champaign/Urbana airport, so it is not far from Rantoul.

I got a strong urge to fly, but I got no where to fly to. -PF

There cannot be a USPA Coach's Course because the WFFC is not a USPA group member drop zone.

Is this in the IRM somewhere? I flipped through mine and couldn't find anything.

I beleive its because the USPA won't allow coach courses being held at non-group DZs. but lets not get into that argument, search the forums because its been argued before.

MB 3528, RB 1182

Yah, geee... now that would be the place to participate in yourr coaches course... for sure... :S

I was thinking the same thing.. What a great learning atmosphere.. I think the classroom portion should be held promptlay at 8 each morning.. :S:ph34r:
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures