Mostly_Harmless

Jumpsuit->No Jumpsuit

Alright I made the jump and it was awesome! It was my first jump with my own gear and my spectre (although fast on landing) was awesome. Flying in normal clothes was no big deal. I had a somewhat snug fit long sleeve shirt (to keep me warm) and did just fine. Thanks guys for all the suggestions. # jumps tonight and still have the rest of the weekend, life is good.

Alright I made the jump and it was awesome! It was my first jump with my own gear and my spectre (although fast on landing) was awesome. Flying in normal clothes was no big deal. I had a somewhat snug fit long sleeve shirt (to keep me warm) and did just fine. Thanks guys for all the suggestions. # jumps tonight and still have the rest of the weekend, life is good.

What discipline do you plan on focusing on first? Jumpsuits can make a noticeable difference. Especially when jumping with other people.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Honestly I haven't decided yet. Yesterday was also the 1st time I jumped out with someone for fun (excluding the coach jumps) and basically we just had fun trying to dock up and spinning around. I thought skydiving was fun when I was doing solo's, now I think skydiving is the best when going out with people.

I thought skydiving was fun when I was doing solo's, now I think skydiving is the best when going out with people.

Yeah. Kind of like sex.

Brilliant analogy!B|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

So? how did it go??? You must have done it today...it was perfect skies when i left...

What are you refering to? Sex?:|

Or maybe you intended your post to be directed to someone else...

Jumping without a jumpsuit is no different than jumping with one. In the end, it all comes down to body position, not apparel.

I personally believe that jumpsuits should not be worn for the sole purpose of compensating for poor freefall technique.

Wow, I’m amazed to hear people actually say this stuff. :S Jumpsuits are there for a reason! Why do you think Airspeed wear jumpsuits with booties? Do you really think they don’t know how to fly their bodies? A jumpsuit is the most important piece of skydiving equipment you have other than the lifesaving gear. Dress for success! Oh, think you want to freefly? I guarantee you the best freeflyers wear appropriate clothing too. If you don’t notice the difference between street clothes and a properly fitted jumpsuit than you might want to ask yourself why…
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP