soignet

Wind tunnels

there is "supposed" to be one going up sometime in the future over in south Houston.

www.zerogroom.com

but dont hold ur breath for that one anytime soon. it used to say spring of 3005 :D

but arizone and flordia tunnels are the closest ;)

i wish they were closer!!! i wanna go :D

edit: here is a good place to start ur search

http://gottunnel.com/

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

im pretty sure ill be making a 12 hour drive next spring. thanks for the link. haven't seen that one yet ;)

Why wait till spring? We are a nice warm re-circulating tunnel.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

The wind tunnel in Colorado will be open by the end of the year, makes for a great combo trip, sking and the wind tunnel.

So it's basically built by now?

The poor Silicon Valley project is now saying Summer 2006, but the last milestone was the approval by the Planning commission last December. Given the delays that Perris had at the end, I'd not plan anything until the structure itself is complete.

Next we can have saturation watch - how many tunnels can the southwest quarter of the US support?

The wind tunnel in Colorado will be open by the end of the year, makes for a great combo trip, sking and the wind tunnel.

NNNOOOOOOOOOO:o

Don't tell other people about our wind tunnel, it's all ours;) keep it a secret!!

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Why wait till spring? We are a nice warm re-circulating tunnel.

and they get really warm - we were sweating in our re-circulating one the other night B|

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

yep - at the time they could only be opened while the tunnel was shut off, so the only time for cool air to come in was while the people swap over and that is often not long enough. I think they were looking into changing that though.

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe