NoRules

Who's still jumping?

Yah but it is coooold :S!

I was thinking of driving down a little farther south to somewhere I haven't been to (that's hopefully a bit warmer)... Is Cross Keys still putting up a lot of loads during the week and on weekends?

~ * Life Has No Rules * ~

So I finally got a day off and I'm looking for a good jumping weekend... Where can I get a bunch of jumps Fri - Sun that's not a terribly far drive from NY??

Hey hey Maia...how far are you willing to drive miss?

I would say if you are willing to drive lets say 8-10 hours...you could go to Skydive Orange or something in VA or maybe even Carolina SkySports

Hows life btw... it was a pleasure to finally meet you in person at Sussex..

Cheers

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

At least last year, as long as there were enough people, CK was putting planes up.
There's also the CK invasion of Sebastian from the end of Dec. to 2 or 3rd of Jan.

If you're taking a weekend trip to a slightly warmer weather, and would like some company, let me know. The weather up here is just depressing.
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

Actually flying out this weekend to Eloy, if anyone wants to come... First time at a new drop zone for me. Figure I'll just show up and be like, "Here's beer. Can I jump?"

:):D

True true billvon... I'm taking a look now.

Things are geat Dave- how are you doing? I haven't jumped in too long though and I'm looking to get up in the air...

Also a slew of us from the Ranch and from SUssex are caravanning it down to Zhills on Dec 25 starting at like 5-6PM if you are interested...

Cheers

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Is Cross Keys still putting up a lot of loads during the week and on weekends?

With the exception of this past weekend (winds/weather) Cross Keys has been flying 12-15 Caravan loads per Sat/Sun. Weekdays completely depends on how many people show up to jump. We prefer to get enough for the Caravan, but we also have a 206 usually available for the slower days. Heated hangar and hot chocolate available B|

As mentioned, Dec 20-Jan 3 most of us will be in Sebastian Florida for our annual Cross Keys Invasion which combines a wind tunnel camp, warm-weather student training, free organizing, and a great holiday boogie for our fun jumpers. Registration info available on the CK website.

And in February we have Freeze Fest at Cross Keys. More hot chocolate, frozen pond swooping, and of course the Beer Olympics (Sat night)

Hope to see you at any or all of the above!

Pancake