Dumpster

Your Skydiving Goals for 2005?

1st and always foremost Stay sober
then learn to fly better both FS and FF
learn to front riser my landings, it would be nice to get a 90 degree consistant approach:)and hopefully by the years end, get a new custom rig and canopiesB|

Well 1st one is done :)I'm a little better at FS and I can hold a decent sit, and move with it a bit
still working on the front risers
Got the new reig and canopy
3 out of 4 is not too shabbyB|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

- Do another canopy control course, and learn how to fly my canopy, learn its limitations and try not to have too many limitations myself. Hopefully by the end of it i'll be able to:
- Land on my feet in a nil wind landing and for it not to hurt!!

YES, YES YES!!!
Nil wind landings are fun!

- Get my cat 10, after doing some tunnel time.

YES, YES, YES!! I also competed in the four way UK nationals and loved it!!

- Learn how to fly my long skinny body fast!!! And not to have to wear weight, or if I HAVE TO wear weight, to get used to it.

YES, YES YES!! lead, bah who needs it, I can fall like a rock if I want to now!

- Do my 100th jump NAKED!!

YES YES YES!! did my 100th jump and then did a jump in the late summer to commemorate my 100th jump, naked, wow what a liberating feeling! (Pity I didn't get my landings sorted out first though!) ;)

- Do another 100 jumps and spend two months of the summer bumming around a DZ in Spain somewhere, brushing up on my Spanish and my skydiving skills.

YES! NO NO

I've done over 100 jumps this year. No bumming around Spain though.. can't let go of my stable job and life.... my spanish still sucks..

- Jump with as many different people as possible, = HAVE LOADS OF FUN!!!

YES, YES, YES!

- Get my B liscence.
Unfortunately no, gotta sort out my predeclared landings now....

- Encourage people not to give up when they are despondant, as I have had that feeling (and may go through it again next year, but I do not intend on giving up!!)
-YES YES YES!!

Although I have kinda come to think that there is a fine line here and everyone needs to make up their own mind about if they want to jump or not (NB, personal growth here too)

BLUE SKIES EVERYONE AND HAPPY LANDINGS.

xx

Sarah

So, my goals for 2006 are:

Get my B licence
Downsize to a 170
Learn to sitfly
Maintain my belly flying skills and do more four way scrambles competitions (they rock!)
Do 150 jumps
Get comfortable doing bigger-ways (8 ways are huge for me!)
Get comfortable doing lower hop n pops (3500ft is my limit).

Jump with lots of different people, stay alive and stay humble, no matter how many jumps i have and be able to teach what I have learnt....

blue skies and happy landings everyone..

xx
www.sneale-create.com

well they changed for 2005

it started with start to fly head down so I went to eloy did 70 jumps in 2 weeks and then spent the rest of the year gettign comfortable on my head :-P

while getting comfortable my new goal became work on swooping even though I had been in bed for 3 months due to a I am stupid and am not listening to anyone breaking my ankle incident...

so I worked on slow 90 carving turns...

then I downsized again to a 150 did a shitload of altitude clear and pulls with my buddy and wound up on a crossfire2 129 so the rest of the year turned into me working on swooping and freeflying a wee bit less...

Ithink next year it will be a combo...of the two again adding do 500 jumps or so and maybe do CPC!
Cheers

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.