krazykate

Things you wish you had...

Ask Soloy (Olympia, Washington) they already retro-fit Rolls Royce/Allison C250 turboprops to Cessna 206 and 207 jump planes.
Those are great jump planes, the only problem is that spoiled North Americans are not willing to pay what they are worth.

I'm sure they are worth it to some operators. I used to fly BO 105s that had a pair of C20 (B'sI think) Over the years lots of engine chip lights compared the PT6's in other aircraft. I'm hoping for somebody like Walter to develop a smaller and cheap turbine engine.The Rolls Royce/Allison is pricey for sure. I do understand that retro-fitting a nonstandard engine is big bucks.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

A wind tunnel with a relative wind to practise my exits :)

When your skill is up to it you can do 2 way 'exits' to enter the tunnel ;) Still no relative wind but don't give up hope yet :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Aw c'mon! The plane ride up is half the fun! :)

But to be there instantly and for free would be way more fun.
Plus it would be like jumping from a balloon every time.

But a anti grav suit would be even better. Float up, fall down,
float up, fall down etc........ and when you want a canopy ride,
float up, fly down.

"If murder and suicide are illegal, then why is it ok to kill yourself and others with cigarettes?????"

www.myspace.com/Hypoxicmusic

Some kind of wind tunnel equivalent for practising canopy control. You know, something that could maybe keep you at say 500' so you could see how much altitude you lose in turns etc... or maybe a beam where the ground would be so you could practice "landing" a new canopy, swoops etc without the prospect of femuring or worse at the end... where you could change wind speed and variability to see how your canopy reacts and practise what to do...
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.