mattyblast

ARGH! This weather SUCKS!!!

BLECH!! The DZ was scheduled to be all open all weekend, and I've been itching to jump (even more than usual). But the weather has been cloudy, rainy, snowy, sleety, windy, etc., etc., ad nauseum, and the forecast calls for more of the same CRAP tomorrow.

I WANT TO JUMP, BUT THIS WEATHER SUCKS!!! >:(
"DOOR!!!"

Here in Miami when I jumped the last load of the day yesterday it was 75 degrees.... but there was a chill in the air. ;)

Was about the same on Saturday when the last load went up from Clewiston. I almost considered putting on a jacket....
:D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

No, you wanna hear something that sucks? Try perfect blue skies, not a cloud in the sky, and little to no wind. Same exact conditions for nearly 2 months straight! Then factor in the fact that this has to go to waste because of a combat zone! This would make a perfect skydiving vacation spot! Really warm in the summer, hot during winter days [but get some jackets for the nights]. And with us being surrounded my mountains, we hardly ever get precipitation that could scrub a day of jumps. I just hate seeing it go to waste...

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

No, you wanna hear something that sucks? Try perfect blue skies, not a cloud in the sky, and little to no wind. Same exact conditions for nearly 2 months straight! Then factor in the fact that this has to go to waste because of a combat zone! This would make a perfect skydiving vacation spot! Really warm in the summer, hot during winter days [but get some jackets for the nights]. And with us being surrounded my mountains, we hardly ever get precipitation that could scrub a day of jumps. I just hate seeing it go to waste...

Perfect blue skies, not a cloud in sight, sounds like Friday, Saturday and even today.
That does sound like a great place to jump, if you didn't have to worry about getting shot on the way down or landing on something that might go boom.
Keep your head down and CYA, come back in 1 piece so you can enjoy your jumps!!
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...