freekflying04

so.. Skydive Temple?

since i heard that skydive temple is being bought out by a couple that own a pac 750, is this true? when are they going to have things up and running? I've been living in Temple for about a year now, and never had any interest in jumping at temple because i know they only have Cessnas, which i hate, and plus i had heard there's no freeflyers there. i was wondering since there's this pac 750 thats supposedly going to be the jumpship, are there going to be people from this area that migrate to skydive temple? hope so!

Thank you for that completely worthless message that had nothing to do with skydive temple.. i'll be expecting 5 dollars to my paypal account for the expense of reading that message that wasted 30 seconds of my time. Thanks!

and yeah, the pac750 looks pretty sweet. I just might have to start jumping again if indeed that plane resides out there now. B|

not jumping because you "hate" the plane.... something to think about.

it sucks man, i went my first 200+ jumps from nothing less than a twin engine turbo prop. Now im left with only a cesna :( but like all my friends say, your still jumping outa a damn plane!
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

i am posting yet another usless post. i googled the pac 750. i assume this is it. (see link)

http://www.freefall.com/images/aircraft/pac750xl_big.jpg

Im in DFW area, wouldnt mind going down to temple once or twice to check it out. still being solo status and no A im sure they wont have gear to rent when they 1st open. so it would be just a bring beer, shoot the shit, and watch others make some jumps. :P

again sorry for this useless post :P

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!