martimarr

parachutist mag cover

...and all the guys walking round most DZ's in World Team Jumpsuits, wearing blue World Team helmets, with World Team T shirts, telling everyone how great it was to be on the World Team and telling everyone how they broke the World record!

...and all the guys walking round most DZ's in World Team Jumpsuits, wearing blue World Team helmets, with World Team T shirts, telling everyone how great it was to be on the World Team and telling everyone how they broke the World record!

Don't believe everything you hear!

:D:D:D

ciel bleu,
Saskia

We broke the record? Really???
O.K. I'm gonna have a Singha immediately.
M.
vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!

I drank the sing right after I got home

It doesn't taste the same back home :-( I think it needs to be drunk out of a can, straight from a carrier bag filled with ice and other cans, in 30 degree heat, at 30 pence a can, with 500+ friends!
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

are you busten my cops?

Pssst...Bill was on the jump and posted about the daily events. ;)

If you guys cant tell from the # 20 beside my jumps profile I'm new at this. please for give me as I will continue to flood this forum with useless post and repeated questions ( and alot of mis spelled words) :P