mjosparky

Moving on.

I am thinking of giving up jumping and going into business with a friend building "choppers" for the RUBS of the So. Ca. They seem to be just as fucking dumb as jumpers but willing to pay more.

Is that still a healthy industry, or might you be coming in on the tail end of the fad?

(Gotta be some end to the supply of RUBs and when the bikes average 800 miles/year, that's a lot of good looking used gear)

But theres' something to be said for work where every project is at least slightly different than the last one.

Hey, if all of my jumping buddies start quitting, what am I to do? I know I've slowed down too but don't do what I'm doing, keep at least fun jumping. What are all of those inocents going to do without a father figure like you to look out for them?:P

:S:o

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

I am thinking of giving up jumping and going into business with a friend building "choppers" for the RUBS of the So. Ca. They seem to be just as fucking dumb as jumpers but willing to pay more.

You're not allowed to give up jumping.

You can do whatever else you'd like to with your life, but you're not allowed to give up jumping. Who else is gonna dodge me when I'm flying straight at them forgetting to stop? And then laugh about being a torpedo target? Yeah, no giving it up for you...your face is far too happy in the air.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Hey, if all of my jumping buddies start quitting, what am I to do? I know I've slowed down too but don't do what I'm doing, keep at least fun jumping. What are all of those inocents going to do without a father figure like you to look out for them?:P

:S:o

Father figure???? More like grandfather figure!:)
BTW-which RUB builder? Wouldn't be
Big Bear Chopper? If you're up this way I still owe you beer! Thanks for the jumps and advice for my rookie ass!