tandemking

TM's neede @ 2 FL DZ's?

Why would you say that? I worked for Titusville for a while, I never had any problems getting paid at the end of the day. You can say what you will about the owners, opinions vary, but in the long run if you are making money and being paid properly, you really cant complain. Its there sand box and the can lump their piles as the wish.

Have you had a bad experience with either of these DZ's?

Editing would be marked, even if it were done by a moderator.

I think it's the newest trend in DZ-trashing... "guess the bashee." :S Oh, and I guess it's also "guess why I don't like them." The original post was so vague as to be comical. We don't get enough good laugs in General Skydiving.:ph34r:
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Have you ever seen two parties reconcile when both sides believed themselves to be entirely right?
Have you ever seen one side of an argument convince the other side through debate?

Yet we continue to pile high our evidence, thinking our opponent will say, “Oh, now I see the light. Thank you for pointing out to me how wrong I’ve been.”

Humility is an interesting attribute. Often seen as weakness, humility is actually the fruit of a deeper level of confidence and a higher level of thinking. When challenged, the small and insecure mind immediately becomes defensive and combative. But an expansive and secure mind will ask itself, “Do I really want to put my dog in this fight?” When the silent answer is, “No, this fight wouldn’t be worth the trouble or the distraction. It would be a bad investment of my time, and time is the stuff life is made of,” we say, “Maybe you’re right,” and the debate is ended. People call this humility.

But when the quiet answer is, “Yes, I will put my dog in this fight because what’s at stake is worth the trouble,” then we see another fruit from the tree whose roots go deep and whose branches soar high. This second fruit is called patience. It allows us to stand firm in our convictions, never becoming frantic, anxious or shrill.

Humility and patience; are the roots of your confidence sunk deep enough and do the branches of your intellect soar high enough to produce these daring fruits?

by Roy Williams

Somebody needs to shed some light on the point of this thread. So far it has no value at all other than causing people to speculate about what is behind the author's comment, which does not serve to forward this forum or the sport of skydiving. That is, after all, what the General Skydiving forum is about.

As soon as it turns into a string of one-liners it's done.
Arrive Safely

John

I would say Larry is pissed because his job as a pilot at Titusville didn't work out.

Sounds like he tasted sour grapes and is trying to spread it around.

What's with all the muckraking lately?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I would say Larry is pissed because his job as a pilot at Titusville didn't work out.

Sounds like he tasted sour grapes and is trying to spread it around.

What's with all the muckraking lately?

Yea, but he really did get screwed in that deal. If I packed my stuff and moved to start a new job and the same thing happened to me, I'd be a pretty upset too.