diverdriver

King Air 90 nose gear collapse in the North East.

Well, seems I'm sorting through 4 reports now. 2 I'm sure of. Beech 99 at Greensburg, IN. King Air 90 at Skydive Long Island.

2 I'm not sure of the details so more information would be helpful. I got one report that some time in the last month there was a King Air land gear up or collapse in Alabama. And now your mention of a King Air gear up landing in the NW.

If this is all true that would be FOUR gear up/collapse landings in a month and a half. What do they say about statistical clusters?
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

I was at SDLI this weekend. Didn't see a problem with the King Air (the King Air comes from x-keys).

The weekend before this was the one it landed and went off the runway. Sunday about 3pm-ish...

I was suprised to see it back this last weekend, as they weren't able to fly it back out for a few days due to the damage.

lol! ;)

But I am serious :|, SDLI's runway is 10,000ft, unless it went off the sides of it?

exactly. I Missed it. was manifesting for the next (canceled) load.

But he went off the side. Chris saw it. I just saw him taxi past with the left side gear facing the wrong way.

it was Fixed up, and there it was next weekend though... I made sure to take a glance at the gear before i junped in... and not to be the first load of the day on it!

lol! ;)

But I am serious :|, SDLI's runway is 10,000ft, unless it went off the sides of it?

exactly. I Missed it. was manifesting for the next (canceled) load.

But he went off the side. Chris saw it. I just saw him taxi past with the left side gear facing the wrong way.

it was Fixed up, and there it was next weekend though... I made sure to take a glance at the gear before i junped in... and not to be the first load of the day on it!

So there was no prop damage?
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

But I am serious , SDLI's runway is 10,000ft, unless it went off the sides of it?

Well its not really that long. But it is REALLY wide:P
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Well its not really that long.

Runway 14-32 calverton NY 10,045'

Did you miss the old pilots joke?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334