DavidKing

Dublin DVD 2006 Ready

hehehe your to funny. I clicdked on the link and there is a picture of me sat at the table weird:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Looks like we will be coming up to Scotland so be sure to get a good castle for brandy and her dad to see
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I was wondering when that Iwan or DP slackers were going to finish that Holiday Boogie 05-06 video...or someone make an American Boogie 2005 video.

Your nice words are very much appreciated sir

I am finalizing the DVD and it will be ready to start going out to people next week.. (The Holiday Boogie 05-06 video that is.. )

I agree it took a while to come out, but sometimes life gets in the way of projects like this.

I'm in charge!

...Don...go get water!

:D:D

See I told you I was kind to you;)
David

Sure.. Be kind to the "OLD GUY"
Then rip the young "HANDSOME" guy.

I'm in charge ..

Next year both of you are on the "LIST" >:(
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

am i in it i wont see the dvd for another 2 weeks.

Every time I imported video or stills of you my computer locked up, froze, crashed, shut down, puked up it's hard drive...

BWAAAHHHAAAA!!! :D:D:D
The Green overload !! :D:D:D:D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Thank-you so much for making the video, I just got my copy today. I didn't even know you were wandering around and taping things, so imagine my surprise when I saw myself in the first skydiving scene! Then, then was Shannon right after that...that boogie was the last time I saw her. It was nice to see her on the dvd, although it brought a tear to my eye.

You did good, David. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon