BIGUN

Skyfest Rolling Report

17 new SCR's.
7 New SCS's.
Several vSCR attempts.
Goal of 25 new SCRs for tonight's ceremony.
Bill Newell arrived Thursday Night... lots of logbook signing and will make one jump with an SCR candidate today.

A LOT of dz.commers meeting each other for the first time.

Feel free to add...
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

That is an 8 way from a no grip exit! ;)

Great way of bringing lower time jumpers into the tradition of the sport. On my SCR I calculated there were 30,000+ jumps of experience on the 8 way; I contributed 87 of those. ;)
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

You're more than welcome. You are what SkyFest and the SCR's are about. If for no other reason, this boogie gives us time to pause, look over our shoulder and make sure no one is left behind. Thank you for coming.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

It was my pleasure, Andy. There is no greater satisfaction tha to see a bunch of up & coming skydivers seeing the goals that can be achieved and landing with great big smiles on their faces. Sorry, I left you out of a couple of loads there.

***Cora..I got 'em ALL for you

Yes - including the beer down the shirt!:S Thanks for the memories Pops:)

:D:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

You're more than welcome. You are what SkyFest and the SCR's are about. If for no other reason, this boogie gives us time to pause, look over our shoulder and make sure no one is left behind. Thank you for coming.

WELL PUT...and some think the attitude form the 'good ole dayz' isn't around anymore!B|

It was great finally meeting you and making a load with someone BIGGER than me!:ph34r:

Good luck on your move south!:)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I was humming the old Titties and Beer song while pouring.

:D:D:D

Why am I not surprised? :D

It's amazing that with Texas heat...a "little" beer being poured on you can make it REAL cold all of the sudden. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.