Elisha

THE JET - What are the Specs?

I didn't get the briefing to go with it, but some of the points seem to be:

- and topless women get access to the flight deck?

That is hi-fricken-larious Eule! :)

I am going to think of that on my CRJ/A320 flights on tuesday.
It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".

just got back from the convention and the version of the jet is a DC9-21 (if i'm right) and the only one in the US. exit speed is about 140kts.

Bill is correct, the Jet was only cleared by the FAA to drop jumpers at WFFC. I can't remember what one FAA guy said but there was something was built in the approval to only to have the tailgate(door) removed off for this week only... which is needed inorder to drop jumpers. all other times the jet needs to have the door on. the 727 did not have this such clause upon approval.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

just got back from the convention and the version of the jet is a DC9-21 (if i'm right) and the only one in the US. exit speed is about 140kts.

Well, guess this means that whatever the numbers WERE, we are at least ONE less right now.
Just saw a couple of additional campers pulling in, and several more groups have called about coming this weekend, so it looks like we'll be having a pretty good crowd all in all.
Hope you are lucky enough to get to come back this weekend, and the weather is fricking WONDERFUL!!

skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]