shermanator

pull through chord

If I am wearing my FS suit it is in my arm pocket.
It has helped having one on me when someone had a pin pop in the plane and I was the Loadmaster. I a managed to close his rig again before the pilot had a hissy fit and landed the plane.

He just circled again and we all managed to have a fun skydive.
It may have ended differently if I had not heard the pop at 2 minute call and everyone was turning around.

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

Yeah, there is that extra little pocket, but thats where i keep a few dollars and my uspa membership card.

Well . . . put that junk with your repack card on the other side and put your pullup cord in the right pocket. Kelly always puts one in there from the factory.

I keep 3 p/u cords in my right pocket, 2 in my left pocket, my Sigma pullup cord and tool in my cargo pocket, and use the one in the right pocket of my Infinity when all those get loaned out by the end of the day to all those people who forget to carry a pull up cord. I've also have two kids packing that I can always borrow one from. :)

ohhh, now getting in the way of the lines at opening, i didnt think of. there goes that place! .. I can't wait til i get my own jumpsuit so i can put it in the pockets. as of now, i use the stores demo suite, which has no pockets and is almost too small to fit, so i have to wear pocketless shorts undernieth. score: 1 for the experienced guys, 0 for me.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

It has helped having one on me when someone had a pin pop in the plane and I was the Loadmaster. I a managed to close his rig again before the pilot had a hissy fit and landed the plane.

He just circled again and we all managed to have a fun skydive.

Ooooh, been there, done that, with my own rig. Since it was a Racer with a pull out, no one else knew how to close it. I had to take my own rig off and reclose it.:D

Pretty naked feeling, being right next to the door in a C-182, no rig on, about 2 minutes from jumprun.:o:D:D

I use a packing tool because it is so much easier to use. It stays in my jumpsuit/freefly pants all day along with some rubberbands. I do this so that when I get back to the packing area I can pack real fast without running around. Also the one time I landed out (in a beautiful sod field) I put my stuff down and packed right there (had my tool and rubberbands so it wasn't a problem). I wound up hitchhiking back to the DZ (took roughly 40 minutes) but as I stepped out of the good samaritan's car I manifested and walked onto the plane for sunset load B|

Just a note:

If you use a packing tool, please don't wear it around your neck while you jump. I have had this discussion with a few jumpers who insist on doing so. They don't seem to realize that it might go through thier neck/chin if they screw up a landing bad enough. Same can be said about Closing pin necklaces.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I tie mine to my bra. Obviously not something everyone can do;)

Most anyone can tie it around your bra.

I agree completely, if they also want to get a slap in the face :P

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe