tsalnukt

video for collegiates

Moderators- Please get your policies straight. Specifically SkyMama. I put up this exact same post a year ago only substitute collegiates with TSL. My post got removed as advertising. How is this different? Please be consistent.

"Let the misinterpretation and attacks begin."

What you should do is try and get in the video pool. We don't bring our own video person due to the re-jump rules. If the video is messed up and its from the video pool, the team gets a re-jump, however if the team has their own video guy and there is a mistake, the jump is lost with no possibilty of a re-jump. Without practicing with a team I doubt many will want to risk having their own specific video guy. Talk to the people at Lake Wales and see if you can get entered into the video pool, I think there are still a few slots open. Hope to see you down there.

If Skymama deleted a post it was in Bonfire, not General. If money or payment is offered or you are advertising your services it will be removed.

Collegents uses a pool of videographers. A given videographer may end up jumping with multiple teams, but only one jump or so per team. To get into the pool you need to usually bring with you a tape showing that you are currently shooting solid 4 way video and will probally not cost the team a point. You could end up filming 2 way or 4 way.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com