slotperfect

The Pink Power Ranger

I have been trying to take a friend's teenage daughter up on a tandem for a couple of months now. It finally materialized today.

On the way to altitude, she said something over her shoulder that I did not hear 'cause I was busy. I pulled my helmet off so I could hear her, and she told me that she used to watch the Power Rangers when she was little, and the Pink Power Ranger had a pink parachute. She told her Dad that one day she would jump out of an airplane with a pink parachute.

So, which rig did I pick up at random? You guessed it, our completely pink Sigma 370. When it opened I said "boy, do I have a surprise for you!" She looked up and freaked out. Her Power Ranger wish had come true.

That was a real hoot - it made my day!
Arrive Safely

John

I WAS the Pink Power Ranger for Halloween 2 yrs in a row. Wow, was i obsessed. My student canopy was a pink PD Navigator.it was destiny. now, i prefer purple.... but i know how that little girl feels.
good job.B|
"The most wasted day of all is that upon which we have not laughed..." Nicholas Chamfort.