chuckakers

Florida DZ's - conditions after tornado??

The barrage of news coverage has begun after another killer tornado sweeps through the sunshine state overnight.:(

Anyone heard how the FL DZ's fared? I keep seeing reporters doing live spots from DeLand, so they must have been hit pretty hard. Just wondering and hoping for the best.

Chuck

No damage at all here at Z-hills.

Other than a few brain cells lost by the bonfire, eh? :D

All the FL DZ's made it through, as far as I know. They were sending up loads in DeLand today.

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.

Glad to see everyone is fine so far at the DZs.... Shame for the peeps that lost their lives in that storm. Anyone see that topic on any news channel regarding how fast the twisters formed? Three of them side by side... that's nuts.

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

Is there any way we can find out who they are?? Perhaps we could somehow start a donation fund on their behalf to help them with hotel expenses, etc....

I'm going to check with the Moderators to see if we can start such thread once we find out who they are and then see how we can designate someone to be the "escrow" for it.

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

I was told that there is a donation box set up at the dz now.

Please call Skydive DeLand at 1-386-738-3539 for more information about making donations.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon