floridadiver81

Bought my first rig!

well..it doenst have a main..which im i the market for now. Its coming with everything but the main. Cirrus 220 reserve with a current repack. 350 dollars for it not counting shipping.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

It was an ebay rig. This is the exact listing:

This is an awesome starter.... I purchased it last year and had 20 kick a$$ skydives with it… As luck would have it a friend of mine is selling me here container with reserve and it’s a little better fit.. So now I’m selling this one..

Here what you get…

Container - Vector V-5 - 06-86, BOC (Bottom Of Container) throw-out pilot chute & its AAD compatible. I’m 5’ 9” around 190 pounds and it fits me would not fit much larger. Harness is well maintained, clean and in good shape.

Main- No main included.. I previously had a Furry 220 and it was a nice fit.

Reserve- Cirrus reserve, 230 sq. ft. - 03-84, zero rides. This main was packed 3-23-07 so its the rig is ready to jump with your main.

Shipping - Will ship UPS or USPS

Payment - Prefer PayPal but would be willing to take Credit Card if PP is not an option..
Good Luck Bidding and Blue Skies!!!
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie

Mmm. Some riggers won't pack stuff that old, and some manufacturers put a 20 year life on their gear.

Mine has about 4 years left on it, and is reserved for the pond and CP competition, leaving my Mirage G4, Fx 93, PD 126 R for work, and my Mirage G3, Safire 109, PD 126 R for Wingsuit dives/AFF back to backs.
It's the year of the Pig.

if i have to ill just get a newer reserve...no big deal. I will have it all checked out and repacked as soon as i get it anyway...jsut as everyone should do with acquiring new gear.

Sharp looking rig. Seems well maintained for the age.Nothing like having your own first rig is there? Congrats
Blue Skies
Bry

fuggin outdamnstanding B|