p1mdg

First tandem this weekend --- JUST JUMPED!!!!!

Hey guys,

I said I would let you know, I did my first tandem today... Jumped from weston on the green in the UK from the skyvan. Words cannot even begin to describe the feeling, I AM HOOKED! Dropped from 12000ft, clear blue sky, bout 25 degrees centigrade.... Awesome! I must admit after the pull it took me a mo to compose myself, and when the TM did a few tight turns and spirals I did feel a little queezy, My cameraman Dave said he was also the same during spirals and felt queezy so I guess its normal? It didn't spoil my experience though.

I've decided AFF is def the way to go now. I want to be back there right now. I'll never look at the sky in the same way ever again! I just want to be up there! Thanks guys for all your support on previous posts prior to my jump.

Will put some pics up tomorrow

Cheers
Mart
"When I left school I couldn't even spell skydiver. Now I are one!"

As soon as I can get some money together. I really want to go and book my level 1 today, but i really can't afford it. I'm Going upto the DZ today to have a chat with a few of the guys about it. I want to get back up in the big blue as soon as i can!
"When I left school I couldn't even spell skydiver. Now I are one!"

Congrats big guy!

Do I understand you properly that you actually enjoyed it?
:D:D:D;)

I'll never look at the sky in the same way ever again!

You know, of course, that every time you go outside now you will be looking up and checking the weather and clouds, right?
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239