larrypen

Realxstream broke again!!!

Is it just us or is everyone that is using Realxstream having problems? When the program is working its GREAT but if I can go two weeks with out problem I feel lucky. When I talk to the guys at Realxstream (Brad) he is most helpful and usually in a few days has the problem fixed. BUT in the mean time I have 15-20 Videos that I can't load per day. And then the customers start calling ( with good cause). Maybe the program needs to be refined or fixed but someone needs to " Do some of that computer stuff "Its a great idea but for me something has GOT to improve or I am done. I called Deland today and spoke to one of the staff there and they stated there site was down also... >:(

Larry Pennington
Teach by the way you live
www.skydivesuffolk.com

We have gotten enough complaints about it at z-hills that we no longer tell the customer that their video WILL be posted. We tell them to fill out the form and if their video is SELECTED they will get an email and it will be posted. That way we don't get the calls when they never get their video posted.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Thats a good idea I am so tired of that thing not working I don't know what to do.. This is THE LAST TIME. Brad I love you like a brother but for Gods sake fix your raggy shit or pull the plug on it. Sorry for being so harsh but after 50-60 phone call from upset customers I am at the end.

Larry Pennington
Teach by the way you live
www.skydivesuffolk.com

Regrettably RealXstream has run into scalability problems (increasing demand), and financial problems at the same time, and as a result we have had a hard time fixing the system.

Right now we have an outside consultant looking at how/if we can re-architect elements of the system, but it will be several weeks (maybe months) until this is done.

I have called several DZO’s in the last few days to notify them of the problem, but I hadn’t got around to calling you. Sorry.

This is a very unfortunate situation for us, because we marketed the product as a “hassle free” video streaming solution, but with the current issues this has definitely not been the case.

We should have the site up again in the near future, but we are recommending that DZ’s do not use the system again until such a time as we are confident that it is back to 100%.

If anyone needs more information please contact me directly [email protected]
Mike McGrath
US: +1 310 904 3823

Regrettably RealXstream has run into scalability problems (increasing demand), and financial problems at the same time, and as a result we have had a hard time fixing the system.

I don’t mean to sound harsh but I doubt you are going to find a huge cash-flow in a sport such as skydiving. A sport that is currently dealing with it’s own shrinking economy.

Sites like YouTube & Putfile as well as many others are totally free. The days of paying top dollar for video streaming is over and has been for several years.