TV coverage of the USPA National Skydiving Championships

From the USPA web site: Jeep World of Adventure Sports to Air Nationals Coverage

Tune in to NBC this Saturday, October 6, to see Jeep World of Adventure Sports coverage of the 2007 USPA National Skydiving Championships, September 8-21 at Skydive Chicago in Ottawa, Illinois. Three separate segments will air in the 4-6 p.m. (ET) slot. Check local NBC channel listings to confirm times and dates in your area.
I Jumped with the guys who invented Skydiving.

how about dish network....

any idea what channel it would be on....

----------------------
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

NBC is free, get a ghetto tv and a antenna, watch it at the DZ. Quit a little early and drink beer and watch.

Its a 2 hour show, 5 segements. Triathlon/dualathlon, skydiving, then 3 skiing snowboarding.

http://www.worldofadventuresports.com/schedule_view.cfm?schedule_id=41

The camera guys needed some audience reactions for the swooping competition. I was one of the audience members. Whoohoo I might get my few seconds of fame!:P

Oh no... All I can picture is Andrew with that damn sombrero.

"No no, we want reactions, but try and act normal."

"uh... that's how he always is..."

Yeah the sombrero was coolB| The whistle was pretty funny.;) except they banned him from using the whistle around the swoop pond.

They did put one shot in with the sombrero. Unfortunately it was from the back of the group and I was in the front.[:/] Oh well.