skydiver88

THANKS AERODYNE

so aerodynne has made it to my DZ twice

the first time was cool but i didnt get to jump what they brought

this time i got to down size canopys so i can see what exactly i ordered before i get it and not be surprised when i jump it
and today i got to ride down a smart reserve which was pretty cool
so when that day comes that i do have a mal and i need to cut i know what im getting into

so thank you much less and cookie for making it out to skydive belen
it is very much appreciated
i got a lot from it
and thanks aerodyne for letting me jump new canopys

They are good people. They helped our club with 5-some reserves, I've seen them go above and beyond the call of duty on customer service, and they make a good product. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy one of their products. We used to be a "PD" dropzone, but now so many of our jumpers have bought Pilots and Smart reserves that I think the tides have changed! Just out of our Core staff, I think about 40% use aerodyne products in one form or another.

I've always been loyal to Jumpshack - but last week an Aerodyne Sponsored I.E. I met at a boogie/AFF Course let me take up a few of his Pilot's and Icon harnesses. I was impressed. My only concern with the Icon was the seemily steep price, but I just heard about their "Elements" that they sell.

Right now we are crossing our fingers that Karl or one of their crew can make it to our DZ's First big turbine boogie. If not, then we have a newly licensed jumper who is in contact trying to get help with some demo gear. :)
I'

=========Shaun ==========

I've always been loyal to Jumpshack - but last week an Aerodyne Sponsored I.E. I met at a boogie/AFF Course let me take up a few of his Pilot's and Icon harnesses. I was impressed. My only concern with the Icon was the seemily steep price, but I just heard about their "Elements" that they sell.

If you price out other containers with the options that come standard with the Icon you will find the Icon is in the lower price range.

Ooh, let me know if they're coming - I want to demo a little Pilot.

Holy Cow - I think we post on all the same threads. Great minds think alike. :D

I'm pretty sure We'll get some response. Michael and Aubrey (Our star Students / Newly licensed jumpers) are in contact and doing a great job. So far, we should have demo stuff from Jumpshack, Aerodyne, and (knock on wood) Mirage. It's amazing how many jumpers at our DZ use Aerodyne canopies or Containers. Don't you have an Itty-bitty Thing already?

If you price out other containers with the options that come standard with the Icon you will find the Icon is in the lower price range.

My friend, I think you are right. I've bought a few new rigs, and other than my first one, I've never gone gungho on the options - So my comments were more of a knee-jerk reaction to the base price. However, with their Element line, I think they are hitting the broad spectrum of the market.

Ooh, let me know if they're coming - I want to demo a little Pilot.

Holy Cow - I think we post on all the same threads. Great minds think alike. :D

I'm pretty sure We'll get some response. Michael and Aubrey (Our star Students / Newly licensed jumpers) are in contact and doing a great job. So far, we should have demo stuff from Jumpshack, Aerodyne, and (knock on wood) Mirage. It's amazing how many jumpers at our DZ use Aerodyne canopies or Containers. Don't you have an Itty-bitty Thing already?

I'm more likely to read (and respond to) threads that are started by someone I know or about gear I own - but really I just spend entirely too much time on here!!

My current Pilot isn't that itty-bitty. It's a 132 loaded at about 1.05. I want to demo a 117. I'll keep my current gear at least through this season, but I want to see what's out there.

My only concern with the Icon was the seemily steep price, but I just heard about their "Elements" that they sell.

The Elements container is the same price as custom but can be ready in 2 weeks in most cases

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Les and Cookie on the demo team are great people! I jumped at their DZ before they joined up with Aerodyne.

Karl and the rest of the office crew are great to deal with as well.

I just recieved a demo student canopy for my DZ from them this past saturday morning... thanks! :)

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Allison

Give us a shout at the office and we'll gladly help you out with a demo B|

Blue Skies
Blue Skies

Karl Meyer
Marketing Coordinator
Aerodyne Research
Office: 1 813 891 6300
www.flyaerodyne.com

Will do - but it'll be a couple of months before I'm both current and at home to jump it :)