NoShitThereIWas

Missouri Women's State Record

Hi ladies:

I am looking for women in Missouri who are interested in being on the state record. The first record was a 6 way round; last Saturday a new record was set with an 8 Way (4 Way base in a round with two pods). I will attach a picture of the formation and the ladies on it.

What I would like to see happen, is for us to get enough ladies to build onto the two pods. I'd like to take Ashley Kassler off the formation to shoot video or get another female videographer who can fill that slot. I know a gal who lived in Missouri last year but is currently residing in California. She is awesome at video and her dad own's a DZ in MO, she would be perfect but I don't know about the residency issue. If anyone can chime in on that please do.

Anyhow, the goal is to make the formation bigger, better and with female videographer (s). I know there are 5 more of you out there who were on the original 6 way. I'm thinking we can probably use 9 more ladies. One for video and 4 on each side linking the inside legs of the ladies in the pod. I know we have this talent in Missouri, let's get it together! B|B|B|

The other option is to use who we have and add more points. I do have someone looking into that for me, i.e. If anyone else knows about state records and points ... Do the number of points count toward achieving a record, or is it all about the single point being held for at least 3 seconds?

I felt a little badly beating the other record so soon but if you guys can keep your money and hold onto it for next time ... I think we should make it bigger and better. I can tell you that I stand behind everyone on our record to have the talent, we were mostly all rusty (for me, 2nd jump in 7 months) and still managed to have lots of time left over from a 2 point 8 way. It kicks ass looking at the picture with the eight of us, how much more would it kick ass to look at the twenty of us with a female videographer?

I know a great plane and a great pilot. You guys just need to do the rest. Come and join us.

As I get more info about times, places, etc. I will post it or email you directly if I have your email address. I am hoping to be able to work with some of the newer gals in the sport whom I know have expressed interest. We are looking for SAFE skydivers who can softly dock on a formation, are aware, can track away quickly, land safely and have a great attitude. If you fit the criteria, are willing and able, currently licensed through USPA and a female living in Missouri, please come out and join us.

Cause: "Sisters are doing it for themselves." ~The Eurythmics

Blue skies and I hope we hear from you! The eight ladies who were on what will be the most current record are:

Deanna Nunley
Ashley Kassler
Robyn Greenfield
Julie Riley
Connie Price
Jennifer O'Hara
Cindy Karls
Suzette Hechst

Boys, eat your hearts out ;):P:$

I can only get the formation picture to load, can't upload the others because they are too big. I tried three programs to make them smaller but couldn't. Does anyone know how to make them smaller?
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Nope, no prison jumps for me. As far as I have been told, no one has ever landed in the prison. Jo at Bowling Green will also be the first to say "and we don't want there to be a first." Could you imagine? I have had the thought of having a mal or a problem which takes a little altitude to straighten out and then Bam, you are right over the prison at 1000 feet. It is quite large but I think it would be hard to actually land in there unless you were trying to.

Jimmy Tavino has offered to help me shrink the pictures so I can post some more. Then you can actually see what we're looking like in MO.

All I can say is other than the current weather, we are looking marvelous in Missouri. So I will get those other pictures uploaded hopefully very soon. Stand By. ;)

Could you imagine the gang rape that would have happened if those 8 chicks landed in the prison...Oh Wait i shot that video, I shudder to think of the gang rape if I landed in there:o( i checked the spot first...lol)..............and low pull, the MO. mens record is currently the FS record at a 36 way..set a several years ago at Quantum Leap, it just happened that there were no women on it but there were a few that had the talent to be on it if they wanted too[:/].....I 100% support Hot Sky Chicks!!!!

i received the pics overnight , made them smaller sent them to N.S.T.I.W,,, and hope she got them... ( via email)

here's one... the O P will likely post the others

Ah Sunny days , Light breezes, fine aircraft, pretty Women....:$:$:)Missouri?????? you say???...;)

skydive safely

jmy

Yeah she is, talked with her a few days ago. But I would love to have her shoot this video. Come on Dad, let's get her out here!

Thanks to Jimmy I am able to upload those extra pics. A Big Thanks to Jimmy, Jimmy you come down and jump with us ladies any time, we will take you on an all chick way! Just think of the possibilities :$:P;)

Jackie if you are reading this, you should bring your heiny out here for a visit and come shoot our video or be on this one. We need your talent and it is so fun. You can stay with me!

I heard through the grapevine that Ashley won't be much into shooting the video as being on the formation. So, if we have to have a guy shoot it I guess we can; it just won't be AS cool :S

So interested ladies, add your name to the current list of eight. When we are ready with enough participants, we can set up the time, date, place, pilot, etc.

I'm thinkin I know the pilot I want to fly it and I am sure the extra altitude thing won't be a problem. ;)

B|

i just finished packing the van, i'll be there in 18 hours!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha.

really... thanks for the invite....i would love to visit and will.....
someday:)

edited to add... True Fact... i have never made a skydive WEST of the Mississippi River..:o...

HAHAHAH, honest,,,
( i would have remembered!!)...;)

Closest has been Quincy Illinois
twice... Made about 15 jumps there in 2 visits...
One of those times i flew with some friends in their 172 , to see some sights, fly over the river. We landed at Art's Flying Service in Monroe City Mo...:D
and "Art" said "hell i wish you'd brought your rigs... you couldda jumped here"... all the local wrench turners and barrell jockeys were disappointed,,,:| and so were we...:(
but we were thinking 'weight and balance' when we left...and yours truly was loadin' the back seat
just fine ,
so the rigs stayed behind...[:/]

tbrown has been after me , to get to his dz, and i'm sure i'd love to visit a number of places, and so soon the wheels will be turning...
this sport is a passport to everywhere.
:)j t
a 3914
d 12122

That group of ladies would pretty much make a kick ass 8 Way team for sure. Would be a blast too! So, I have been told that a women's record need not have Missouri residents on board. As long as you are female and in Missouri, you count. As far as points go, I am looking at USPA's Request for Certification of State Record Form. If anyone was wondering, there are 17 record categories in the disciplines of altitude, accuracy landings, freefall, formation, canopy piloting and freeflying.

As far as formation skydiving goes, there are sequential skydives which are all about the points and then there are largest formation skydives. So we may as well set a few records while we are at it. I'm sayin, lets make it bigger add some more points B|