tommythevegan

Pie Skippers

i think in general we pie for 100th...although we did get doc for his 200th (but we were at lost prairie and he got pied by two nekkid chicks in the shower) and then we got him for his 500th....again...we were at lost prairie. they did try to get me for my 200th as we were getting someone else for their 100th but I sensed something was up and they didn't get me.....although I did give the guy who got the 100th a big sloppy kiss.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

CRAP!

Here I am, approaching 100, hoping to get away with it ;)

Crap! I will break 100 tomorrow! :o:o

Nice going dude. Now you've insured that you're gonna get the pie. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Not necessarily. Lots of people knew about my 100th but I didnt get pied. I think they were scared of this..

:D:D:D

You need to do a side-by-side comparison of that with Jello J's dildo... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Crap! I will break 100 tomorrow!

Shit....We are in the same boat exactly. Mine will be sunday though. I am pretty sure I am going to get away with it but if not I hope its not fucking shaving cream! I moved recently so I am kinda under the radar...HAHA
I will be watching my back like crazy. If it comes I plan on a MISS

i've never been pied for any 00, i should be hitting my 1000th when in the states in January though.
Catch me if you can :P

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I fortunately didn't get pied for my 100th, or my A. Don't think I'll quite make 200 this season but should have my B shortly. People gave beer and high fives when these marks were made but I'm just hoping that I can stack all the pies up at the same time. Solo, A and B and 100th that's what 3 pies in a row?

At my DZ people normally get pied at these milestones.

-Michael