ZigZagMarquis

Cal City Otter & C206 at Pepperell, MA

Well see, there you go , a little explaining and the picture gets a lot clearer and makes some sense....i've been told that there are people that live at Z-hills and Perris year round but don't jump more than 5-6 times a year so i understand the hanging out with a certain group that one enjoys...i just feel that skydiving offers much more than that,,i would imagine there are dropzones and people that i have not met that have great times to offer up,,i just haven't got there yet,,:D i guess we're all looking for something different...Blue Skies

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Seriously, if all you Cal City folks migrated to Pepperell, there wouldn't be enough block & tackle available statewide to get you down out of the trees . . .

NickD :)

That made me laugh:D
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

And what's with all the GREEN stuff sprinkled on the ground, anyway? :D:D

I think its mold. They've got a bunch of it on the ground at Perris and Elsinore too. Slippery as shit and impossible to land on and stay standing. Avoid it at all costs! :D

Anyway, I wonder if they ever repalced the toilet in 121PM??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4no8DtXUOY

Got to jump the Otter this weekend.

It may be old, but at least it's slow. :D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke