CobraRover

Only stupid idiots jump out of planes...

but we all know that a Skydiver can see the bigger picture in life, and there is no doubt about it that someone who jumps out of planes has some sort of intellectual superiority over your average whuffo. [/url].

This may be one of the most absurd generalizations I've seen in a long time. :S
__

My mighty steed

Hi Chris

"This may be one of the most absurd generalizations I've seen in a long time. :S

I'm not intellectualy qualified to say the OP qualifies for "most absurd generalization" I only scored 50;)

However it is some funny shit .;)

One Jump Wonder

Let's see. I want people to buy stuff from my website. I give them a little test to entertain them until then.

Should I tell my potential customers that they are
below average
average
above average

What a tough question!

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

There are studies out there that suggest that when tested several more times after the first test,,that the scores suggest that the "real" IQ number is off by 20-25 points,,,putting most high scoring people closer to the "slightly above average " range, and then by following the "testee's" and reviewing the careers and life decisions over a few years it told a story,,,,,High IQ translates to nothing much but a number after a lifetime scope review.......Busting your ass with hard work gets you a lot farther in life...
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

;)

I call total BS on a lot of the scores being posted here.

Either that or your all Einstein like. Which your not.

255, and still having trouble with your, you're, and yer?;)
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Only "stupid idiots" fill out IQ tests on the internet. Enjoy your spam.

It's all good. We used your email addy anyway.
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess