RackJR

Skyride back in business?

Skyride offering tandems. Stumbled across this on ebay last night.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220557662481&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

They've never been out of business. They don't care what the courts say, Cary says fuck the courts, full speed ahead, make as much money as we can! :S

It's getting hard to keep up with these pricks. Flag the Ebay listing if you will. Get enough people to do that, maybe Ebay will remove them.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ok, Flagged it, hopefully, it will get enough to make it go away. I was looking for more and found this one especially interesting. It's not a sLyride listing, or should I say, I do see any connection to sLyride, but why would anyone pay over $500 for a $500 Walmart GC?
http://cgi.ebay.com/500-Walmart-Gift-Card_W0QQitemZ260554677681QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Gift_Certificates?hash=item3caa44ddb1
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Billy,

Here is another SCUMRIDE oops i mean skyride site for you to go after. Indianapolisskydivers.com One of my friends just about booked with them, but called me first thank god! I don't know how, but can you get it listed as a scam too like you did with their Bahamas site? I would like to see a list of all their scam sites made. and if possible who in that area is taking their certificates. I know who is taking these "near Indianapolis" and i wouldn't expect anything less from that DZO. Thanks Billy if you can help.

Cary says fuck the courts, full speed ahead, make as much money as we can! :S

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:ogouXOumQigJ:www.filmsite.org/godf.html+don+corleone+give+me+justice&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

In the underlit office, American justice has failed.
Ostensibly, the Don is a gentle, restrained, 53 year old aging man, sitting behind his study's desk. His face has a bulldog appearance with padded cheeks, and he speaks with a high-pitched, hoarse, raspy, gutteral mumbling accent. On his lap is a cat whose head he lovingly and gently strokes. Although he moves stiffly, he wields enormous lethal power as he determines the dispensation of real justice - who will be punished and who will be favored. He is upset that the funeral director Bonasera hasn't asked for a favor earlier, although he now asks for murderous revenge (instead of justice). The Don promises justice - and then asks for a return favor as a friend:

Corleone: Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?
Bonasera: What do you want of me? Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.
Corleone: What is that? (Bonasera whispers his request in the Don's ear.) That I cannot do.
Bonasera: I will give you anything you ask.
Corleone: We've known each other many years, but this is the first time you ever came to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time that you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee, even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And uh, you were afraid to be in my debt.
Bonasera: I didn't want to get into trouble.
Corleone: I understand. You found paradise in America, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. And you didn't need a friend like me. But uh, now you come to me and you say - 'Don Corleone, give me justice.' But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you, uh, ask me to do murder for money.
Bonasera: I ask you for justice.
Corleone: That is not justice. Your daughter is still alive.
Bonasera: Let them suffer then, as she suffers. How much shall I pay you?
Corleone (after standing and turning his back): Bonasera, Bonasera. What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.
Bonasera: Be my friend - - Godfather. (The Don shrugs. Bonasera bows toward the Don and kisses the Don's hand.)
Corleone: Good. (The Don puts his hand on Bonasera's shoulder.) Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But uh, until that day - accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
Bonasera: Grazie, Godfather.
Corleone: Prego.

In return for Bonasera's friendship, loyalty, and "service" some day, Don Corleone arranges with his lawyer ("consigliere" - a counselor or advisor that is "very important to the family") and non-Italian ("not a Sicilian"), "adopted" right-hand man Tom Hagen to have loyal, reliable hit man Clemenza (Richard Castellano)
deal firmly with the young rapists.

Billy,

Here is another SCUMRIDE oops i mean skyride site for you to go after. Indianapolisskydivers.com One of my friends just about booked with them, but called me first thank god! I don't know how, but can you get it listed as a scam too like you did with their Bahamas site? I would like to see a list of all their scam sites made. and if possible who in that area is taking their certificates. I know who is taking these "near Indianapolis" and i wouldn't expect anything less from that DZO. Thanks Billy if you can help.

Thanks, I don't do any website work, but the info will be taken care of. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Billy,

Ok, no problem, we'll get that page up over the weekend.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Skyride offering tandems. Stumbled across this on ebay last night.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220557662481&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Taken from the description:

"Looking to get a little extra excitement out of those first couple of seconds of freefall? At the instructor’s discretion, you can elect to participate in some exhilarating aerial maneuvers that will have you flipping and spinning during your initial freefall."

Ummmm.......Ummmmm could I have 3 exhilarating aerial maneuvers to go please....with ketchup. Ohhh and a side of flipping and spinning as well. What? Second window.....ok thanks!

"Witness the vast landscapes and wide open skies, as they fly in and out of your vision, creating an exhilarating sensation that is sure to send your pulse racing!"

You messed up my order, I didn't ask for a large unconsciousness!! I wanted a medium -awake at all times during freefall-.

Hard to find good help these days.......geeeez.
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way." - Alan Watts

Billy,

Ok, here ya go, There's going to be more Indiana cities coming soon. Check these for now.;
indiana.1800skyrideripoff.com
indiana.1800skyrideripoff.com/indianapolis
indiana.1800skyrideripoff.com/indiana/ftwayne
indiana.1800skyrideripoff.com/indiana/evansville/
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Billy,

Ok, here ya go, There's going to be more Indiana cities coming soon. Check these for now.;
indiana.1800skyrideripoff.com
indiana.1800skyrideripoff.com/indianapolis
indiana.1800skyrideripoff.com/indiana/ftwayne
indiana.1800skyrideripoff.com/indiana/evansville/

I'm glad to see that something is being done here in Indiana. Maybe this will push Skyride's bogus sites down the rankings a bit and educate the surfers and lead them directly to the actual Dropzones. If you are still doing these pages, maybe you will consider Muncie, Kokomo and Marion.

Drive on!!!
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Done! Added Gary and Seymour, just for good measure.
indiana.1800skyrideripoff.com/gary
indiana.1800skyrideripoff.com/southbend
indiana.1800skyrideripoff.com/kokomo
indiana.1800skyrideripoff.com/marion
indiana.1800skyrideripoff.com/muncie
indiana.1800skyrideripoff.com/seymour

Want more, just ask!B|

Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Here's the starter for Kansas, http://kansas.1800skyrideripoff.com/

The pages are all the same with only the cities changed, but should be effective at warning the surfers about the scam and route them to the REAL DZ's.

kansas.1800skyrideripoff.com/goodland-sherman
kansas.1800skyrideripoff.com/kansascity
kansas.1800skyrideripoff.com/lawrence
kansas.1800skyrideripoff.com/manhattan
kansas.1800skyrideripoff.com/olathe
kansas.1800skyrideripoff.com/overlandpark
kansas.1800skyrideripoff.com/salina
kansas.1800skyrideripoff.com/topeka

alabama.1800skyrideripoff.com

Alabama city pages are coming soon.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Thanks, No beer needed. Just keep on promoting the REAL DZ's and educating the public.B|

***Edited to add*** And keep applying pressure to the DZO's out there who still take sLyride GC's to stop taking them.

Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

He's winning the Google SEO war in some states. Searching for "indiana skyride" in Google .... Jumpdude's sites show up first. That gotta mean a few less certificates for Skyride, if anything else.

People generally do not search for Indiana skyride.
They search for Indiana skydive.
My site comes up first then.
My site directs people to the REAL DZs.

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker

You are right and the words "skydiving in indiana", my stuff don't come up until page 9.

I will say that I have only been working on other states that Tennessee for just a week or two, so I don't expect to see anything on the first 4 or 5 pages for at least a couple of week s or more. That's also why I am doing subdomains for the state and the cities under the subdomains. I've heard that is more search engine friendly. Guess we'll see..
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

People generally do not search for Indiana skyride.
They search for Indiana skydive.
My site comes up first then.
My site directs people to the REAL DZs..

Good one too. Regardless, better to be either of your sites. I knew that 'skyride' searches do not happen often, but they still happen, according to Google analytics...

Do you really think this stuff will stop someone from buying a Skyride GC?

Yes. If his pages gets listed ahead of Skyride's sites in a search, you bet your ass it's going to help people make a better informed decision on where and who to buy gift certificates from. :)