BillyVance

City of Nashville vs Skyride court date set

Have you ever seen the Evil Cary around his kids,linebcr83?
Kinda blows that theory out of the water doesn't it?

Blues,
Cliff

It's not a theory, I'm 99% sure. And when linebckr83 is 99% sure, its the truth. B|

How old are these kids again? I'd guess they have no clue what he does. Either that or they don't care. If I grew up learning to bend people over to get rich, it wouldn't bother me either. But I was raised with morals, something you seem to lack. That and an education obviously.

For sake of the thread/not getting sniped in a parking lot, can somebody post an update on SR/ASC stuff?
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

[reply
The other thing was, arrest warrants were almost issued for Rob & Laura (the "responsible parties" in the previous lease), who I know had nothing to do with it. The longer it stayed out, the better the case and more revolting the offense.

Yeah , Right johndh1!
Arrest warrants were "almost issued".
What the fuck is that ?????

Let me tell you if cops had reason to isuue warrants they would have done their job and issue warrants!!

So what kind of creative writing course did you take?
Arrest warrants were "almost issued"?

Arrest warants were almost issued for your mother.
They were concerning prostitution and harboring an idiot.
I'm glad to report she's cleared on the prostitution charges.
Apparently she's been givin' it away for free.
Harboring an idiot is still pending.

Blue,
Cliff
2muchTruth

[ Hey Billy,
Do you have any evidence that that refrigerator of meat was left by the evil Cary or his minions?

Or was a cooler full of rotting meat found there a week or so later and you just assumed that it was left by the Evil Cary and his minions?

Blues,
Cliff

Ask johndh1. He posted after me saying that he saw the fridge left there and helped clean it up after ASC left.

NO NO NO!!!!

Billy,
You went on an international forumtelling the world that Cary and his minions left a cooler of rotting meat on the airport.
Now you say ask John Doe?

Do you have first hand knowledge of the incIdent or not???

Or are you prone to posting here se?

Blues,
cLIFF

2muchTruth

You must really want some one to rub your ass for that special cliff suprise.

Well yeah Matthew ,and no offence intended but listen guy.., you realy aren't my type.
I don't know how to let you down easier than that but I'm sure somone on the womens' forum can direct you toward counseling.
Good Luck!

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

>Sigh< Where to start...

It happened just as stated. Believe me, a LOT of people who suffered the consequences and aggravation remember the details.

Yes, there was debate with some angry plane owners and the board wanting someone to be punished for it, and that almost happened. Almost, NOT in quotes. The actual culprits were not the ones who would have been held responsible because they were there after the people responsible for completion of requirements of the hangar lease had already returned to Georgia. I was part of the removal because I didn't think Rob and Laura deserved the trouble, and just to make the damned situation go away - plus, I was tired of smelling the fucking thing.

No, I'm sure it wasn't under Cary's orders; it does, however, give example of certain mentality and atmosphere cultivated amongst his minions (your word, not mine). To debate whether it was a juvenile prank gone awry, put on by 20- and 30-somethings is one thing, but to deny it ever happened is completely ridiculous. If you were there, cliffwhite, you know it happened, and if you weren't, then you should shut up because it's not your place. Either way, if there's anyone holding credentials with which to call into question MY credibility, it's certainly not you.

This thing was left on the concrete ramp in the middle of a long row of T-hangars, in the hottest of Alabama Summer, during a time where there happened to be very little wind, a period of heat and stagnance - hence the added permeation into the hangars and contents.

But then again, maybe I've just made up this whole elaborate story out of envy, eh? Every time I step out of my slopeside Breckenridge condo, it's all I can do to maintain my composure as I think of what it must be like wake up Cary. I quickly remedy this by looking into the mirror, where I am reminded that I'd rather keep these good looks and this location - the modesty is lagniappe.

--John Doe

PS: As for my mother, well, we think we've gotten her back on track and she's mended her naughty ways. The words and actions of her "idiot" speak for themselves.
Roll Tide Roll

But I've got a little bit of common sense, and it only takes a little to realize the difference between a prank and fucking with people's expensive shit.

Give me a break!!!
"fucking with people's expensive shit"?

The refrigerator was left well away from anyones' "expensive shit".

Any damage has been , I'm sure , greatly exaggerated.

What if an un-butchered deer had died in the exact same spot that Sunday night?

You guys really should get over your envy of Cary's wealth.

Blues,
Cliff

This is CLEARLY an admission, no? And how "sure" are you? Sure enough that you'd ever want to meet in person with about a dozen angry plane owners to discuss their trivial gripe over what you did with their property they worked so hard for?

Trust me, Sizzlechest, you don't.
Roll Tide Roll

>Do you have any evidence that that refrigerator of meat was left by the
>evil Cary or his minions?

Yes. Post #218 of this thread.

Bill Von ..,
As self-absorbed as you may be and while this particular website may seem to guarantee you the authority you've always craved , it saddens me to inform you that internet postings are not necessarily considered evidence as defined by Georgia State Law .
Sorry!

Blues,
Cliff

I couldn't say what Georgia does (or how that matters where this incident is concerned), but testimony under oath is acceptable in Alabama.
Roll Tide Roll

As fun as this is-Does anyone know if any clean up is happening in Nashville?

I do think it's time to ignore the gobbledygook of a self-admitted "Cary-minion" troll and get this thread back on track.

I'll see what I can find out....
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I do think it's time to ignore the gobbledygook of a self-admitted "Cary-minion" troll and get this thread back on track.

Slow deep breaths, Billy-don't let them draw you in. My pal in Murfreesboro hasn't seen any signs of clean-up there, and if they are removing them it seems like they'd get all the ones in the area so they don't have to fight this all over again with a different municipality.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Slow deep breaths, Billy-don't let them draw you in.

It's no big deal. The best thing about this forum is, it's not run by people who control the content like communists who allow nothing but their own side of things. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Next deadline is Feb 10, and no discernible effort has been noticed on the cleanup. It seems as if they do not care. No big surprise anyway.

Maybe ratcheting up the legal pressure will produce something when the time comes. Who knows. :S

Craig Stapleton – sees no issues

I pm'ed the individual and gave him/her time to retract this statement for themselves, but it hasn't happened.

I see lots of "issues" here, but I have been waiting for a clarification on how/what I can discuss regarding the involved parties, before I say anything.

As far as I know, alabamaskydiver has never asked my opinion, discussed this with me, or could even pick me out of a crowd in a dirt dive.

Do not confuse my silence on this issue with a lack of concern, I just want to make sure I add to the slutions, not the problems.

Jump more, post less!

...Mods??? Is Driver1's reffering to me as "Fincher" a PA?
I believe it is and I think he should be banned !!B|

Well, you DO sound just like him and seem to enjoy the same inability to handle situations without resorting to violence.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...Do not confuse my silence on this issue with a lack of concern, I just want to make sure I add to the slutions, not the problems.

Dang! Somebody with a head on his shoulders!
WooooHoooooo!

I'm so happy I won't even point out the typo.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

If the city is actually posting those what a dumbass idea.
Posting another sticker over an illegal sticker.:S

They should be grid mapping them and verifying after the court appointed removal date.

I agree. I don't know who's doing this, but at least its covering the phone number. :D