BillyVance

City of Nashville vs Skyride court date set

I was in Nashville today on business and while sitting at the Waffle House, I noticed the funniest shit and come to realize, them Skyride fuckers are not making much if any effort to remove the stickers and the city is marking them. Check the attachment and see what I mean.

Are you sure it's the city that's doing it? Maybe so; just wondering.

I've said for a long time the local DZs should have small stickers made to change the numbers on those.

Maybe, but that wouldn't make it right. When all the signs and stickers popped up all over Birmingham before they took over the Pell City DZ in the early 2000's, I simply pulled them off and discarded them. I knew Birmingham wasn't going to do jack shit.

Got to remember though, this Nashville deal likely would have been a non-issue if the AST punks had acted like mature people and not plastered the whole city after the news story was done. They brought this mess on themselves.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was in Nashville today on business and while sitting at the Waffle House, I noticed the funniest shit and come to realize, them Skyride fuckers are not making much if any effort to remove the stickers and the city is marking them. Check the attachment and see what I mean.

On second thought, because there were a lot of complaints called in by residents around the city about the stickers, I'd bet some Joe-Schmo simply got impatient and took it upon themselves to do this.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Next deadline is Feb 10, and no discernible effort has been noticed on the cleanup.

The 10th has come and gone-any news?

A report is forthcoming...

Next deadline is Feb 10, and no discernible effort has been noticed on the cleanup.

The 10th has come and gone-any news?

A report is forthcoming...

Well, the gist of it is, Nashville Metro made a motion to continue so they would have enough time to do a recount of all reported sticker locations.

Apparently, Skyride/AST had sent a report of having removed certain stickers. However, Metro received reports later that most of those same stickers were still up. (NOT removed).

So, it seems that Skyride/AST are lying their asses off. Nothing new there, it's what they've been doing all these years.

I am just wondering how much more of this bullshit will keep going before the court gets fed up and slams them. :|

Billy, how could you say that. I know one of you fuckers are following them around putting the stickers back after they remove them.:D

To the lawyers: this is a joke. The above is the kind of shit Cary has been doing and saying for years to avoid manning up and taking responsibillity when he gets caught.

The fucker sounds like Bart Simpson when he gets caught. I didn't do it, Nobody saw me, You can't prove it. He is probably the most socially and morally crippled person that I know.

Saw a city inspector today taking a pic of one of the stickers and putting it in a log.

I walked up and told him I had been following the story and he explained he is going back and finding that AST lied about the stickers the reported to have taken down.

I told him of the accusation (here) of some one setting them up and he laughed, he was one of many Inspectors who was putting up the "illegal signs" stickers as ordered by the Prosecuting Attorney. The inspector said the city is going after fines and contempt charges now.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

It's ironic that they are still getting led to the threads here. The "What Can We do about sLyride" 1 and 2 threads, The "Skydive Signs" 1 and 2 threads and several other sLyride oriented threads were all instrumental in the successful prosecution of this case.
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Saw a city inspector today taking a pic of one of the stickers and putting it in a log.

I walked up and told him I had been following the story and he explained he is going back and finding that AST lied about the stickers the reported to have taken down.

I told him of the accusation (here) of some one setting them up and he laughed, he was one of many Inspectors who was putting up the "illegal signs" stickers as ordered by the Prosecuting Attorney. The inspector said the city is going after fines and contempt charges now.

Matt

Cool. I had wondered who was putting up the "illegal" stickers over the Skyride stickers. Since they used them to cover up the phone number, that at least keeps people from being sucked into their scam. I can live with that. :D

It's ironic that they are still getting led to the threads here. The "What Can We do about sLyride" 1 and 2 threads, The "Skydive Signs" 1 and 2 threads and several other sLyride oriented threads were all instrumental in the successful prosecution of this case.

Information that I received was that the ones here who support AST (Skyride) , got themselves slammed in court because their posts with replies, comments, quotes and statements were used against them and proved premeditation to post the stickers and most importantly, their own words exposed their shell game.
As said before, those guys are masters at screwing themselves!

So I see the stickers are still up all over the city. What is going on with the case? Did the DZ and Skyride blow more smoke up the City's ass and get another extension?
I went to the VA Friday and when parking noticed a sticker that I don't believe was there in December. Are they putting more up?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

So I see the stickers are still up all over the city. What is going on with the case? Did the DZ and Skyride blow more smoke up the City's ass and get another extension?
I went to the VA Friday and when parking noticed a sticker that I don't believe was there in December. Are they putting more up?

Matt

Yep they did exacly that and got another extension, and they are also maintaining the stickers as well. The city posted the "Illegal Sign" Stickers over theirs (sLyride's) in a way that only covered the phone number portion of the sticker and I have noticed multiple times that the stickers in the Vanderbilt area have had the "Illegal Sign" sticker removed and a couple of them, only the portion that covered the phone number were removed. Those had been neatly cut with a knife or razor so as to re-expose the phone number. One in particular is at the corner of Natchez Trace and West End (in front on Vanderbilt) has been done this way multiple times.
Where were the stickers you saw, I'll add them to the list that I submit to Metro legal.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Well, from what I am hearing, due to all the info you guys down there are putting out, they are having a hard time getting enough business to stay alive.

Desperate people do desperate shit!
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

I'll call Public Works and at least get one of the Illegal Signs posted over the phone number on the sticker so them fuckers can't get any calls from it. Where was that one at?
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org