BillyVance

City of Nashville vs Skyride court date set

But I've got a little bit of common sense, and it only takes a little to realize the difference between a prank and fucking with people's expensive shit.

Give me a break!!!
"fucking with people's expensive shit"?

The refrigerator was left well away from anyones' "expensive shit".

Any damage has been , I'm sure , greatly exaggerated.

What if an un-butchered deer had died in the exact same spot that Sunday night?

You guys really should get over your envy of Cary's wealth.

Blues,
Cliff

2muchTruth

The best thing to come to your mind is a sentence structure comment? I'm an engineering major not English, but I appreciate the lesson. After all, I hate sounding like a ruhtard :D

By the way you completely disregard what I said, does that mean you agree or disagree? You're always avoiding the topic at hand.

"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

Cary's wealth? You do realize that will be soon coming to an end right?

The only thing I know about him (besides that he's worthless) is that his sister is awesome in the sack ;)

Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

But I've got a little bit of common sense, and it only takes a little to realize the difference between a prank and fucking with people's expensive shit.

Give me a break!!!

Blues,
Cliff

You are admitting to doing that? Damn Fincher, that's a Classic! BTW, I like your new user name, snazzy!:D
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Cary's wealth? You do realize that will be soon coming to an end right?

The only thing I know about him (besides that he's worthless) is that his sister is awesome in the sack ;)

Obviously you,linebckr83, are young and naive.

20 million doesn't ever go through anyones' fingers without a good portion sticking.
Chances are Cary will come through any "legal" trials smelling like a rose.

Now if any of you are really pissed at him and are intent on setting matters right.., there is that old tried and true Louisville Slugger option. Of course you'ld need a pair.

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

Give me a break!!!

Blues,
Cliff

You are admitting to doing that? Damn Fincher, that's a Classic! BTW, I like your new user name, snazzy!:D

Mods??? Is Driver1's reffering to me as "Fincher" a PA?
I believe it is and I think he should be banned !!B|

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

I do recall you making that racially slanderous post that got the ASC Sucks thread locked and sent to recycle, so the way I see it, you are closer to that than I am. Besides all that, how about them Stickers in Nashville? Are they getting cleaned up?
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Definitely young yes. Now naive, that depends on the person judging it. You may think so but from what I read you have a pretty skewed opinion on life in general, so it doesn't make much difference :)
I'd venture to guess that a 6 million dollar ruling smells more like my asshole than roses. Feel free to confirm that though.

And I believe most people here who dislike Cary do so because he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. Is that so hard to understand? I'd much rather earn an honest living like I do now, instead of fucking people over. Eventually he'll get his from the legal system, whether through the courts or "the ol' fashioned way"

Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

[
I'll bet you didn't know this, but when these guys left Pell City for the last time (forced out), and right before they started up at Prattville, they also left a small refrigerator with about 40 pounds of deer meat in it in the middle of the ramp between the t-hangars that Sunday evening, with a note saying "With Love, To Charlie Brown," and a smiley face. It was there for a week in the July sun rotting, and smelled up the entire area and the contents of the surrounding hangars. Charles Browning was the airport board chairman, and it was like a "fuck you" message for him. It really didn't affect him; however, all the other pilots whose hangars and airplanes smelled of rotting venison were not impressed.

This is another example of the kind of Cary-spawned arrogance I was speaking about earlier.... :S

Hey Billy,
Do you have any evidence that that refrigerator of meat was left by the evil Cary or his minions?

Or was a cooler full of rotting meat found there a week or so later and you just assumed that it was left by the Evil Cary and his minions?

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

I do recall you making that racially slanderous post that got the ASC Sucks thread locked and sent to recycle, so the way I see it, you are closer to that than I am.

You recall?
You recall Driver1?

What "racially slanderous post"?

Are you accusing me,Driver1, of posting racially slanderous material?

Could you define for the group the term "racialy slanderous",Driver1 ?
We'll all wait on that because if you can't you've shown yourself to be posting shit and prone to false accusations.

And oh!!! Why don't you produce the post in question?

Blues
Cliff

Besides all that, how about them Stickers in Nashville? Are they getting cleaned up?

2muchTruth

[
I'll bet you didn't know this, but when these guys left Pell City for the last time (forced out), and right before they started up at Prattville, they also left a small refrigerator with about 40 pounds of deer meat in it in the middle of the ramp between the t-hangars that Sunday evening, with a note saying "With Love, To Charlie Brown," and a smiley face. It was there for a week in the July sun rotting, and smelled up the entire area and the contents of the surrounding hangars. Charles Browning was the airport board chairman, and it was like a "fuck you" message for him. It really didn't affect him; however, all the other pilots whose hangars and airplanes smelled of rotting venison were not impressed.

This is another example of the kind of Cary-spawned arrogance I was speaking about earlier.... :S

Hey Billy,
Do you have any evidence that that refrigerator of meat was left by the evil Cary or his minions?

Or was a cooler full of rotting meat found there a week or so later and you just assumed that it was left by the Evil Cary and his minions?

Blues,
Cliff

Ask johndh1. He posted after me saying that he saw the fridge left there and helped clean it up after ASC left.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

[ Hey Billy,

Blues,
Cliff

Ask johndh1. He posted after me saying that he saw the fridge left there and helped clean it up after ASC left.

NO NO NO!!!!

Billy,
You went on an international forumtelling the world that Cary and his minions left a cooler of rotting meat on the airport.
Now you say ask John Doe?

Do you have first hand knowledge of the incIdent or not???

Or are you prone to posting here se?

Blues,
cLIFF
2muchTruth

[reply, and I helped clean the shit up, but it took a bit longer to air-out a million dollars' worth of airplanes.

johnd1,
were you actually there and witnessed the Evil Cary or/and his minions place the deer meat loaded refrigerator on the ramp or did you just assume that they were the guilty party?

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

TC, stop clowning around! a lot of people saw the post Driver1 is referring to.

OK, legalize1996, a lot of people saw the Virgin Mary appear in a cloud in Fatima as well.

Can you give us a legal defenition of "racialy slanderous"?

Oh !!! One more thing ,legalize1966,I noticed that the post you replied to wasn't the reply link. So what is your agenda?

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

I'd venture to guess that a 6 million dollar ruling smells more like my asshole than roses. Feel free to confirm that though.

A ruling isn't a collection . Believe me youngster,with six million dollars you can put off collections for ever.

And I believe most people here who dislike Cary do so because he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

Have you ever seen the Evil Cary around his kids,linebcr83?
Kinda blows that theory out of the water doesn't it?

Blues,
Cliff

2muchTruth

>Do you have any evidence that that refrigerator of meat was left by the
>evil Cary or his minions?

Yes. Post #218 of this thread.

Bill Von ..,
As self-absorbed as you may be and while this particular website may seem to guarantee you the authority you've always craved , it saddens me to inform you that internet postings are not necessarily considered evidence as defined by Georgia State Law .
Sorry!

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

OK, legalize1996, a lot of people saw the Virgin Mary appear in a coud in Fatima as well.

Oh !!! One more thing ,legalize1966,I noticed that the post you replied to wasn't the reply link. So what is your agenda?

Blues,
Cliff

Damn it Jeff, I am saying quit fucking around! It's very obvious that you are only trying to get another thread locked. There's only two links that I know of, and this time I am quoting you! This thread has turned in to a circus and is way off topic.

OK, legalize1996, a lot of people saw the Virgin Mary appear in a coud in Fatima as well.

Blues,
Cliff

Damn it Jeff, I am saying quit fucking around! It's very obvious that you are only trying to get another thread locked. There's only two links that I know of, and this time I am quoting you! This thread has turned in to a circus and is way off topic.

So what is the legal defenition of "racialy slanderous"?
That is the question "legalize1966".
And can you produce the post in question?

Seems you white boys like to talk a bit.
Don't think no niigga can out think ya!

You just might be wrong.
I'll take your woman too!!!!

And just exatly who saw Cary or his minions place the refrigerator ,full of "deer meat" , onthe ramp?

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

Blues,
Cliff

Best thing that can happen is, keep this thread going, but ban cliffwhite from this forum. He's adding nothing but gibberish. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Best thing that can happen is, keep this thread going, but ban cliffwhite from this forum. He's adding nothing but gibberish. :S

Oh !! isn't that the ripest watermelon on the vine!!!

Billy Vance comes on here telling everyone that the evil Cary and/or his minions placed a refrigator of deer meet on the ramp to spoil and cause damage to the aircraft owners some distance away from said refrigerator.

When called on for the facts Billy Vance states I don't really know ask John Doe!!!

But now Billy Vance thinks we should continue the thread but just "ban Cliff White"

What's a matter Billy? 2 much Truth??????

2 much Truth for an Alabama White Boy from an upitty Georgia nigga?

Ise sees ! When truth is mo than any white folk wanna hear just ban that uppidy Ga. nigga!
That be fixin things back 2 right!

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

Billy Vance comes on here telling everyone that the evil Cary and/or his minions placed a refrigator of deer meet on the ramp to spoil and cause damage to the aircraft owners some distance away from said refrigerator.

When called on for the facts Billy Vance states I don't really know ask John Doe!!!

But now Billy Vance thinks we should continue the thread but just "ban Cliff White"

Ise sees ! When truth is mo than any white folk wanna hear just ban that uppidy Ga. nigga!

Blues,
Cliff

That's the kind of shit that Driver 1 was pointing out! THAT'S why you should be banned!
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Blues,
Cliff

That's the kind of shit that Driver 1 was pointing out! THAT'S why you should be banned!

What?
I should be banned becaue I writes like I talks?
I lern't my speakin' writin' from the white man!!

Billy Vance is the one that can't back up his story!

He say Masuh Cary left deer meet out on the ramp in a friderator to rot!

I know tha be a lie cause Massah Cary always be so good to Ol' Cliff.
Massah Cary would have offered dat meat to me befo'
he let it rot. I know that in my soul Lord Jesus!!!

Billy Vance .., I wanna call him a liar but I ain't gonna go there.
Billy Vance is an unsettled soul with no real purpose or direction in life.
I hope he find out what he need to do and where he need to go real soon.
Crucifying Massuh Cary can't be healthy fo him as it's neve really gonna happen.
Masuh got lots o' money and even mo lawyers.

I do wish that Billy heal!

Blues,
Cliff
I
2muchTruth

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth